Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people! :)
I tried today - with no luck - to set up my email and my twitter accounts on the ZOE but I haven't been able to. Retried for both passwords until I had to wait for 5 minutes, so I did try again and nothing.
Then I checked my email and Gmail reported a dodgy login: "Hi Mr X, someone just tried to sign in to your Google account from an app that doesn't meet modern security standards. Using a less secure app, on the other hand, could leave your account vulnerable.
Google stopped this sign-in attempt, but you should review your recently used devices:" then I go to the link provided but on the list of Recently Used Devices the ZOE doesn't appear.
Also received an email from Twitter similar to the Gmail one "Suspicious sign in detected on your Twitter account" blah blah blah....
Has anybody got any of these services working? Do I need to activate something else before trying again?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Use the temporary password you get sent by Twitter to log on in the Zoe, access worked but app is rubbish!
Thanks ZoeTree. I did try the temporary password but I got another email with another temporary password (sounds like a bad joke, I know) after that I gave up but I may try again tomorrow. Just thinking that when you enter your Twitter name, do you enter it with the @ or without it? It's not very clear which way you should do it, although I think I tried both ways.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,205 Posts
Twitter app in zoe is pretty poop. The Facebook app was OK but that got shit canned when Facebook made an update and the rlink team clearly couldn't be arsed to update their shonky app.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,205 Posts
They really just need to add browser support so we can setup our own Web shortcuts.

Reactions: Fernando
1 - 7 of 7 Posts