Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - very excited - just checked my Tesla app after an upgrade and Summon now shows up - does this show for everyone now? I’ve never purchased it and my significant other has taken the car to work so can’t check til much later on.

It just says not connected to the car when I press it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
It's an unexpected demo that ends at the end of this month. Not sure whether EAP or FSD (depends who you ask.. I've heard both and since I already have it in my car can't check).

·
Registered
194 Posts
Could be right there, mine is a leased company car on 2021.4.12 and I've latest version of phone app but nothing showing for me...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Just got this email
Enhanced Autopilot Capability 14 Day Trial​
You've been given a complimentary 14 day trial of Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) capability for your Model 3 VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. It will be ending on 31 March 2021.​
Purchase any time during the free trial to continue enjoying the features below.​
Includes:
Navigate on Autopilot
Autopark
Auto Lane Change
Smart Summon​
You can learn more about EAP on our support page.​

I'm guessing this is the Autopilot beta they've had in America?

Anyone else got this?

My car isn't even equipped with Enhanced Autopilot so I'm not sure if it'll even work, I certainly wasn't expecting it, but I'm excited. About to go check...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Your car has everything fit needs, they just don’t turn it on if you don’t pay for it.

Bit of a con really, as the cost is the sensors and the software, all of which is there.

When I buy a car, I want it to be the best the car maker can make it. Not some “we’ll try and scam some more money out of the daft sods...” attitude.

·
Registered
762 Posts
It is legit, shows my car as having Enhanced Autopilot. This is going to be fun, so has everyone got it or just a few?

This is the taster perhaps for everyone so when they roll out the subscription soon after, people will get to try before they buy, it's a good idea.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just got this email
Enhanced Autopilot Capability 14 Day Trial​
You've been given a complimentary 14 day trial of Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) capability for your Model 3 VIN XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. It will be ending on 31 March 2021.​
Purchase any time during the free trial to continue enjoying the features below.​
Includes:
Navigate on Autopilot
Autopark
Auto Lane Change
Smart Summon​
You can learn more about EAP on our support page.​

I'm guessing this is the Autopilot beta they've had in America?

Anyone else got this?

My car isn't even equipped with Enhanced Autopilot so I'm not sure if it'll even work, I certainly wasn't expecting it, but I'm excited. About to go check...
I have it too

1 - 20 of 49 Posts