Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys the nights are drawing in an I’ve noticed that my headlights are absolute garbage I can’t see a thing . Driving back home from Sheffield to the peak and had my full beam on the whole way and no cars even acknowledged it. Anyone else had this and has anyone upgraded. Are they h4 same as nv200 . Cheers guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi guys the nights are drawing in an I’ve noticed that my headlights are absolute garbage I can’t see a thing . Driving back home from Sheffield to the peak and had my full beam on the whole way and no cars even acknowledged it. Anyone else had this and has anyone upgraded. Are they h4 same as nv200 . Cheers guys
Ours on our 2018 e-NV200 were utterly piss poor also. So much so, even with clean headlights, it was dangerous driving on unlit country lanes, as both my Wife and I found it difficult to differentiate between the muddy road surface and the verge.

We replaced ours with LED bulbs. Worked a treat. Only issue is the cooling fans make a bit of a hum... but its now safe to see the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts