Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a cancelled order, we have an eNV200 Tekna Rapid Plus 7-Seater Combi available immediately.

It is in Alabaster White, with tinted windows, cold pack (heated front seats & steering wheel), and with glazed rear tailgate.

It has not been registered, so is available for registration on a 16 Plate for the new customer (ignore the 65 reg in the pictures, this vehicle has not been registered).

These 7 seaters are like rocking horse poo at the moment, we've had some on order since November which are still awaiting a delivery date, so if you'd like one sooner - here it is!
http://chorleynissan.co.uk/used/Nissan/E-NV200/E-Tekna-Rapid-Plus-Combi/White/For-Sale-In-1012/PJ65FAU
Used Nissan E-NV200 E Tekna Rapid Plus Combi 154541012 Chorley Chorley | Chorley Nissan

RRP: £31,745.20
Plug-in Car Grant: £4,500
Discount given: £2045.20
Cash price: £25,200 (inc VAT)

However, we can offer 4 years 0% APR hire purchase finance, with an extra £2,500 deposit contribution, so you can spread the cost, and save even more money!

eg.
Cash price: £25,200
Deposit Contribution: £2,500
Customer Deposit: £5,948
Monthly Payment: £349.00 x48

Any questions, please just ask - I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Miles

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, I've just spoke to my sales director, and if this vehicle is sold this month, we will pay the standard cost of a home charger install up to £390 (based on PodPoint 16A tethered - you can pay the difference if you want to upgrade it to a 32A).

So that's £2000 discount on the vehicle, plus an extra £2500 deposit contribution, plus a home charger, zero % APR (and a free pizza as per my previous post).

Anyone want to rip my arm off for this deal? We've only got the one. When it's gone, it's GONE.

·
Vendor
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Fleet Sales B2B
310 Posts
Hmmm it's intriguing, the Nissan price list states one thing and the OLEV sites states another, Considering it's a OLEV based grant I think it would be best to use there guide rather than Nissans perhaps.

In that case £4500 it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Due to a cancelled order, we have an eNV200 Tekna Rapid Plus 7-Seater Combi available immediately.

It is in Alabaster White, with tinted windows, cold pack (heated front seats & steering wheel), and with glazed rear tailgate.

It has not been registered, so is available for registration on a 16 Plate for the new customer (ignore the 65 reg in the pictures, this vehicle has not been registered).

These 7 seaters are like rocking horse poo at the moment, we've had some on order since November which are still awaiting a delivery date, so if you'd like one sooner - here it is!
Used Nissan E-NV200 E Tekna Rapid Plus Combi 154541012 Chorley Chorley | Chorley Nissan

RRP: £31,745.20
Plug-in Car Grant: £4,500
Discount given: £2045.20
Cash price: £25,200 (inc VAT)

However, we can offer 4 years 0% APR hire purchase finance, with an extra £2,500 deposit contribution, so you can spread the cost, and save even more money!

eg.
Cash price: £25,200
Deposit Contribution: £2,500
Customer Deposit: £5,948
Monthly Payment: £349.00 x48

Any questions, please just ask - I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Miles
Hi Miles I have a 2015 e-nv200 Combi for sale only 766 miles on the clock. Colour white. Quick sale £17000

·
Fleet Sales B2B
310 Posts
Hi Alec,

Currently, yes. Someone put a deposit down on Wednesday, then cancelled on Thursday.

@Mike From Manchester is also interested, but not able to make a decision yet.

Do you need it Alec?
Miles your pretty good with numbers, take a look on the FB page. I posted an interesting conundrum you might be able to crack.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts