Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a keen cycling fan and have been following the tour. Skoda are a big sponsor at the tour.

Anyways whilst I was watching on the stages (the time trial) I noticed that one of the Skoda support cars looked very different from the others and had a black covering over its grill. I saw some great high def close up videos and realised that it is the Enyaq.

I must say I thought it looked really nice.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,979 Posts
I am a keen cycling fan and have been following the tour. Skoda are a big sponsor at the tour.

Anyways whilst I was watching on the stages (the time trial) I noticed that one of the Skoda support cars looked very different from the others and had a black covering over its grill. I saw some great high def close up videos and realised that it is the Enyaq.

I must say I thought it looked really nice.
Yep. Skoda made big of this at the start of the tour.
The car was displayed on a plinth at the Place de la Concorde corner (next to the inflatable jerseys) during the final stage yesterday.

·
EGGY
1,176 Posts
loads of blurb on the Skoda website on this. Surely they'll push it next year with the cars they hand out to journo's etc, possibly some mobile charging stations as audi did when journo's test drove the e-tron

·
Registered
902 Posts
It seems an absolute no-brainer to have an EV as the lead/camera vehicles around cyclists that are engaged in serious aerobic effort!

·
EGGY
1,176 Posts
who suffer from asthma ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts