Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The system does eventually show what ship the car is on, but I think given how quick the ship gets over here, by the time the system updates with those details (or dealer gets a chance to check) its in the UK anyway and the system is already updated to say so!
I would assume that you would probably need the chassis number minimum.

·
Registered
Skoda Enyaq Sportline 80 (soon...)
178 Posts
I would assume that you would probably need the chassis number minimum.
We've got the VIN for ours, that was showing once the car was 'In Transit from Factory'. Our dealer inferred that he wont know what ship its on til its sailed and by that point its in the UK in the next ~24hrs. I dont think he fancies checking it every day for us :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I've also got the VIN, it was on the invoice they sent for the EST loan. Previously you could check the status using the Skoda Live Chat on their website, however i've tried over the past few days and they just keep saying their system is broken.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've also got the VIN, it was on the invoice they sent for the EST loan. Previously you could check the status using the Skoda Live Chat on their website, however i've tried over the past few days and they just keep saying their system is broken.
Just got an update from my Skoda dealership that my Skoda enyaq iv 80 has arrived in Newcastle and should be at the dealership in 7 to 10 days. 😁

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just got an update from my Skoda dealership that my Skoda enyaq iv 80 has arrived in Newcastle and should be at the dealership in 7 to 10 days. 😁
Must have been on the same boat as ours! Our dealer/salesman is expecting a full transporter of Enyaqs off the boat just for his customers 😲

·
Registered
178 Posts
same here, though mine didnt say it was off the boat, just that it had boarded City of St Petersburg
If it was on that boat into Tyne at the weekend its off the boat. They moved to a different mooring the morning after so was offloads pretty swiftly. Might just be its not been scanned in the port yet. I have no idea how that side works other than it need to be scanned to show on the system as in the UK and for the transporter to get booked.

81 - 100 of 102 Posts