Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I install at least half of all our EO Mini’s with rear cable entry. When done right there should be no problem at all.....there looks to be better options for the armoured for sure in the passage way and the Earth spike cable and spike installation generally?!? it looks like a temp supply I’m afraid to say......I would advise trying to get some kind of management round from the installers.
Thanks Adam, I fully agree with what you've said... luckily it is quite temporary as the passage/garage is all being removed in the new year for an extension. Fingers crossed we can get a neater install next time, with a different electrician.

·
Registered
75 Posts
How are you getting on with the juicenet app? I'm finding it almost completely useless apart from alerts and timed charging. Setting a max charge is a complete waste of time, it always charges to 100% regardless of the settings on the app. Looking at the stats, it seems to think it's using 0.2kW to charge from 23 to 100% (!)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How are you getting on with the juicenet app? I'm finding it almost completely useless apart from alerts and timed charging. Setting a max charge is a complete waste of time, it always charges to 100% regardless of the settings on the app. Looking at the stats, it seems to think it's using 0.2kW to charge from 23 to 100% (!)
Mine isn't the Pro version so I don't have the smart features, sorry I couldn't be any more help! If you make a new thread in this EO section of the forum then you might get some more help (y)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts