Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having the installers come and check hopefully but here's the situation with my install, hoping there's something I've missed!

Had the EO Mini Pro 2 installed a few weeks back and had delivery of a Nissan Leaf a few days back. I left it plugged in overnight (seemed to work, leds were on) but there was no charge. I tried again and the leds came on the car (left one solid, middle one flashing on the car, shows there is about 50% charge), then it stops after about 30 seconds. The history on the EO app is attached which shows it's plugged in but no charge.

I've made sure all the schedules etc are off so either it's an installation issue or something i've missed completely!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried that, it locks the cable in so pretty sure it's plugged in both ends fine.

pretty convinced it's an install issue, so would definitely have an EV in place ready to test for installation!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I turned off all the timers, on the charger and the car.

the installer came just now and confirmed the installation was fine (the manufacturer also dialled in and checked/ran diagnostics).

think it might be a nissan thing to deal with....

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gonna head off when i finish work to test again at a supermarket

i tried it out at 40% at a rapid charger and it worked fine, tried also at 75% at a chargemaster, no issues, it's sitting at 81% right now

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Definitely sounds like the Eo then, is it a tethered cable or are you using the same cable you use at a public charge point?
yeah, looks like it, but nissan have asked me to bring it in to check, so let's see.

hopefully it's something really simple rather than needing to replace the whole charger.

it's not a tethered one, using the supplied type 2 cable which came with the car, seems to work in tesco

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.