Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

EQC 400 1886 Edition...

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  burnt_crisps2 
#1 ·
I do a bit of part time driving and on my return to base today noticed a load of EQC’s all being prepared for the demo fleet.

Has anybody managed to get a test drive of an EQC in the UK yet?
If so what model and how did you manage to book the test drive?

#5 ·
They got added onto the Mercedes demo fleet in the UK late October 2019, so yes they are available. Call Mercedes direct and book a test drive.

#6 ·
Well, after a lot of phoning round, my local garage says the only EQC cars they have had, have been customer orders waiting to be collected. There are no EQCs available to test drive, and the current wait time for one is SIX months!
Staff at Mercedes UK seem unaware of these issues. Going to have to look at the Audi e-Tron...

#7 ·
Bizarre! Here's a pic I took on the demo cars just after arrival in the Merc demo fleet PDI... 5 in a row... middle of Oct2019
Enjoy the e-tron test drive.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

#8 ·
I'm sure there were demo cars to test drive back then - and people have ordered and got EQCs back then. But why is there now a supply problem with the car?
Of course, Audi have put their e-Tron production on temporary halt due to battery shortages...
Looks like I'm not likely to be able to get either vehicle until late this year, if at all :(

#9 ·
I'm sure there were demo cars to test drive back then - and people have ordered and got EQCs back then. But why is there now a supply problem with the car?
Of course, Audi have put their e-Tron production on temporary halt due to battery shortages...
Looks like I'm not likely to be able to get either vehicle until late this year, if at all :(
Jaguar I-Pace? Hell of a drivers car and possibly available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.