1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking forward to the announcement. We all know it’s coming but I need to know when (in the UK) deliveries can be expected. It should be a game changer for the chauffeur industry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk just last week I had a test drive in a 450+ for 30 mins or so. lovely motor, nothing like the prototype or concept we saw last year but good never the less. One thing stops me ordering one...I want light grey seating and a centre console to match and they can't, it comes in an awful browny colour, can't live with that £126k too.

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
11,027 Posts
I want light grey seating and a centre console to match and they can't, it comes in an awful browny colour, can't live with that £126k too
At that price they should be pretty much bespoke. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Hi Shelia .... that's odd. Did Mercedes give that advice? The configurator colours are a dark grey (that's a bit sombre), a very pleasing light grey and a very light cream colour.

Ironically I've seen first hand the dark grey and the cream (only last week in fact) but not the one I've ordered which is the light grey to match against technical silver.

There is an option for German domestic market called cognac which is a rather nice rich light brown but that's not an option in the UK market.

The arm inset, dash and center console inset are available in a matt walnut running board (bit like a posh ships deck) but is also available in a matt black finish. If you option the large dash display, which you must be at that price tag, then you won't see the walnut or matt black anyway.

Worth to double check that. Would be a shame miss the option for a misunderstanding on colour.

That said I hope your dealership is better clued up technically than our are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Shelia .... that's odd. Did Mercedes give that advice? The configurator colours are a dark grey (that's a bit sombre), a very pleasing light grey and a very light cream colour.

Ironically I've seen first hand the dark grey and the cream (only last week in fact) but not the one I've ordered which is the light grey to match against technical silver.

There is an option for German domestic market called cognac which is a rather nice rich light brown but that's not an option in the UK market.

The arm inset, dash and center console inset are available in a matt walnut running board (bit like a posh ships deck) but is also available in a matt black finish. If you option the large dash display, which you must be at that price tag, then you won't see the walnut or matt black anyway.

Worth to double check that. Would be a shame miss the option for a misunderstanding on colour.

That said I hope your dealership is better clued up technically than our are.
Hi, tried all combinations on the configurator to have light colour seating but the two opening doors on the rear of the centre console cannot be in a matching material or colour, but must be the browny colour, which matches the tops of door trims. I've seen what I want on many reviews but it's not available so I await the Lotus Eletra.
MB in Hull tried to configure, MB customer service have said definitely not available, so my £126k goes elsewhere. Their loss. Kind Regards..

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Hi, tried all combinations on the configurator to have light colour seating but the two opening doors on the rear of the centre console cannot be in a matching material or colour, but must be the browny colour, which matches the tops of door trims. I've seen what I want on many reviews but it's not available so I await the Lotus Eletra.
MB in Hull tried to configure, MB customer service have said definitely not available, so my £126k goes elsewhere. Their loss. Kind Regards..
The consumer is king Sheila. If they not offering what you need then for sure you should take your hard earned to those who can.

Yes I know what you mean thinking on. It is unusual on a car of this category not to have more in way of inlay options.

Saw an article on TV about the Eletra. it looks a fine car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.