·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Confirmed by Nevs. The EVs will come to Europe this fall!: (y):D
Google Translate
I really doubt the 9-3 will come to Europe as the design is too old. If they get produced, hopefully the new models they are planning will.

@eSaab I assume you are just an interested party and do not represent NEVS? Particularly as that company has no rights to the SAAB name?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
I'm only a big fan of Saab and EVs, I think these (classic look) 9-3s are mainly for the chinese market , and we have to wait and see what they will produce in Sweden (trollhattan) .
There are no news what the name will be, nevs or saab.

Video Nevs 9-3 and 9-3 x concept from CES Asia (in chinese)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Don't wish to put a downer on this thread as I am all for more choice in the market but a long while ago in this thread, it was requested that users with commercial interests state this in their signature. There is still no reference to this on these posts and the continuous posting of PR articles and blogs solely aimed at marketing the upcoming vehicles smacks of nothing more than a commercial interest.

Mods, have I missed something in the forum rules or these posts?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Well IF they start to sell them in China it will not take long intill you can buy them in Europe , and that is no commercial that's fact.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well IF they start to sell them in China it will not take long intill you can buy them in Europe , and that is no commercial that's fact.
I think something got lost in translation in this response! :)

·
Super Moderator
11,107 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Forgive my scepticism but since the username is in use on many different forums dedicated to Saab and EVs one might be forgiven for interpreting the constant stream of links to web pages, articles, news, blogs and various other company related announcements as nothing more than spam advertising masquerading as forum posts on those many different forums.

·
Super Moderator
11,107 Posts
TBH I don't see the car selling well in the UK. It is a 16 year old design that wasn't particularly good compared to the rivals of the day.

Maybe by the time it gets here everyone will have forgotten the Saab 9-3. That and a good price might move a few. < shrug >

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
TBH I don't see the car selling well in the UK. It is a 16 year old design that wasn't particularly good compared to the rivals of the day.

Maybe by the time it gets here everyone will have forgotten the Saab 9-3. That and a good price might move a few. < shrug >
:ROFLMAO: I hadn't even got started on the car yet ;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
And what's the specs on them?
If they have rejigged the suspension, ripped out the running gear in favour of a motor and 300 miles worth of electrons, updated the interior to next century (or even this one would be a start), made sure it is bolted together properly and they put a sticker on the window near £20k, there may be some serious interest. But as is so often the case in this EV game, it's all hearsay, hype and marmalade tomorrow :rolleyes:

101 - 120 of 145 Posts