Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been using an eTron 55 for nearly 2 years now with no issues but up to the last few weeks, it is only charging at a max of 5kW (20A) on a 7kW (32A) AC chargepoint. I've tried different cables and even different chargers, but I'm getting the same reduced charge rate.

Anyone else seeing this?

Tks

·
Registered
119 Posts
my last charge of my 55 Etron was on 5th May on my home charger (EO mini pro). It charged form 20% to 80% at a constant 7kw.

Since this date it went in for a fix to rear tail light and number plate light and a slow retracting rear seatbelt. The number plate light issue was fixed by a software update but they also did an additional software update. I am a little nervous of these numerous software updates.

Could it be that a software update done at a recent service has caused your problem?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not had a recent service. Although it is unlikely to be related, the only thing that has changed is myAudi app has updated over the last few weeks? Very frustrating as my 'smart charger' is expecting 7kW so I'm not waking up to the desired charge level!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts