Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I certainly won't be able to order a GTE anytime soon I'd like to lease an A3 etron. What kinda prices are you all paying? Looking at them right now they appear to be another £100+ per month.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The reason it is that high is because the APR on PCP for used car is around 10%.
The APR, like the price, is negotiable.
Some dealers/salespersons are unable/unwilling to do this and will tell you its fixed etc etc.
Thankfully there are also some dealers willing to deal.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes you can negotiate that, but not going to reduce it from over 10% down to around 5% which is what they charge on New Cars.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes you can negotiate that, but not going to reduce it from over 10% down to around 5% which is what they charge on New Cars.
That is exactly what I achieved actually @Getafix .

As I stated, there are many dealers who simply wont do this, so they simply didnt get my business.
There most definitely are some who will though, if you have the time and patience to make the calls.

·
Registered
58 Posts
@OLLY I would not doubt that you have reduced APR. I instead got them to up the Contribution, as I was planning to pay off the full amount.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’d recommend oracle finance who will beat and dealers apr on a pcp even on second hand cars. My wife had them and audi in a war trying to beat each other when she got her a4.

My etron is looking like being an extra £60per month but then I have gone for more extras so can’t complain

1 - 10 of 10 Posts