Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

This is bit of a duplicate thread, but I want to reach as many of you as possible without spamming folk with an email (I had just emailed Speak EV members before this merger all started to take place). :)

I'd like to welcome everyone from EV Chat here at Speak EV. It's a great pleasure to be able to host such an active existing EV community. Speak EV was growing faster than expected, but I make no bones about saying that EV Chat becoming part of our community has given us a HUGE boost, and I'm delighted.

This also represents a number of challenges and raises a lot of questions I'm sure – please take a look at the general Site Feedback and Wishlists forum for more about Speak EV and the ambitions we have, and more specifically the topic there regarding the EV Chat / Speak EV merger.

Rest assured Speak EV is here to stay, it's exciting times in the EV world and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from your experienced heads!

Any questions, concerns, please raise them here or via PM and I will do my best to answer them.

Paul

:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all.

This is bit of a duplicate thread, but I want to reach as many of you as possible without spamming folk with an email (I had just emailed Speak EV members before this merger all started to take place). :)

I'd like to welcome everyone from EV Chat here at Speak EV. It's a great pleasure to be able to host such an active existing EV community. Speak EV was growing faster than expected, but I make no bones about saying that EV Chat becoming part of our community has given us a HUGE boost, and I'm delighted.

This also represents a number of challenges and raises a lot of questions I'm sure – please take a look at the general Site Feedback and Wishlists forum for more about Speak EV and the ambitions we have, and more specifically the topic there regarding the EV Chat / Speak EV merger.

Rest assured Speak EV is here to stay, it's exciting times in the EV world and I'm looking forward to learning a lot from your experienced heads!

Any questions, concerns, please raise them here or via PM and I will do my best to answer them.

Paul

:D
Hi Paul! I have just joined this community so not yet familiar with it all. We are indeed at an exciting point for EV and I look forward to sharing what I can. Let me know how I can help - my LinkedIn profile perhaps suggests something? (Roger Atkins)

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul! I have just joined this community so not yet familiar with it all. We are indeed at an exciting point for EV and I look forward to sharing what I can. Let me know how I can help - my LinkedIn profile perhaps suggests something? (Roger Atkins)
Catching up on here so two replies at once I'm afraid. Got you on LinkedIn, will drop you an email so we're not clogging up the GM/Ampera forum section with chitchat.

Great to have your voice and EV experience on-board. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just got here myself and already feel a bit of excitement (could be Christmas related I suppose). Now going to work my way through the content so see you all in the New Year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts