Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have changed a couple of settings in EV common configuration settings and never wrote the parameters down or saved them - nothing actually wrong, car is remote pre-con and battery sowing up in app but I just want to double check the figures what they are supposed to be. The parameters I have changed is

EV BSOC difference for transmission - i set that to 60 , but i cant remember what it was

EV VSOC Transmission Frequency to 1800

EV activation time check to 60 but cannot remember what it was

and SMS counter to 150

The TCU is TCU_GEN2_V3.2

Thank you.

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
99 Posts
Have changed a couple of settings in EV common configuration settings and never wrote the parameters down or saved them - nothing actually wrong, car is remote pre-con and battery sowing up in app but I just want to double check the figures what they are supposed to be. The parameters I have changed is

EV BSOC difference for transmission - i set that to 60 , but i cant remember what it was

EV VSOC Transmission Frequency to 1800

EV activation time check to 60 but cannot remember what it was

and SMS counter to 150

The TCU is TCU_GEN2_V3.2

Thank you.
And what have you achieved with these changes? 🤔

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And what have you achieved with these changes? 🤔
Just been testing - I think BSOC stands for 'Battery State of Charge' - I dont know what VSOC is for.

What I have gathered so far is (I think) these figures (or have some effect) with the amount of time the car speaks to renault servers for remote charging by app / remote precon by app / check battery level of car by remotely by app - I think it does anyway.

- anyway regardless , all i am wondering is can someone check on their Zoe TCU with DDT4all this page and give me the original settings for the parameters in this section because I want to put it back to how it was - if not though everything seems to work as it should with these settings i used anyway.

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
99 Posts
Just been testing - I think BSOC stands for 'Battery State of Charge' - I dont know what VSOC is for.

What I have gathered so far is (I think) these figures (or have some effect) with the amount of time the car speaks to renault servers for remote charging by app / remote precon by app / check battery level of car by remotely by app - I think it does anyway.

- anyway regardless , all i am wondering is can someone check on their Zoe TCU with DDT4all this page and give me the original settings for the parameters in this section because I want to put it back to how it was - if not though everything seems to work as it should with these settings i used anyway.
Do you have any DDT4all for android phone working via OBD II
dongle so I can check values?

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep the android version is called ecu tweaker and can be found on github

1 - 5 of 5 Posts