Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
HI AAt

nice table !

i had a look at your table and eNiro numbers are very realistically (compaired to my car)

But I think there is an error on line 17 Porsche Tuycan. If Col C,D,E, are correct, then Col K-->AK must have an error... it look like you sort the cars by Col AK (consumption), so Tuycan is next to eNiro!
Basically, if the battery capacity is ~90kWh amd range ~450km, then the efficency can't be ~177 Wh/km (Col AK), i guess ~220 Wh/km (Col E) is more realistic

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
HI AAt
nice table !
i had a look at your table and eNiro numbers are very realistically (compaired to my car)
But I think there is an error on line 17 Porsche Tuycan. If Col C,D,E, are correct, then Col K-->AK must have an error... it look like you sort the cars by Col AK (consumption), so Tuycan is next to eNiro!
Basically, if the battery capacity is ~90kWh amd range ~450km, then the efficency can't be ~177 Wh/km (Col AK), i guess ~220 Wh/km (Col E) is more realistic
Thanks for the compliments
I have checked the Taycan consumption and it is right, based on Bjorn Nyland range tests. Col C,D,E are only the manufacturer spec's and in the real world the usable capacity of the battery is about 86,5 kWh instead of 93kWh. But remember that the consumption in Col AK is only based on two range tests at warm weather, it was 27-22 degrees and he had put the Taycan in the energy saving mode "range". So it is maybe a little bit over the top but nevertheless possible. Without further available tests the results stays the same. The real tests are the 1000km challenges and road trips. We will see what happens than with the consumption. 😃

1 - 4 of 4 Posts