Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please add your commercial interests to your signature as per the site rules...
Actually, I was just checking if something like this available on the market and if people would be interested in such a thing. I am not selling. Because I have come across some websites selling such solutions and wanted to confirm if they are genuine.

·
Super Moderator
6,165 Posts
Actually, I was just checking if something like this available on the market and if people would be interested in such a thing. I am not selling. Because I have come across some websites selling such solutions and wanted to confirm if they are genuine.
I think you need to make it clear what you want, putting you post in the for sale section infers you want to sell something and no one will give you advice

·
Registered
721 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Arthur, have you used forums such as these before?

It might be wise to spend some time learning how to post, where to post and how to ask a question that you’re looking for help answering. None of which is evident from your first post in the for sale section here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.