Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a current master’s student at Royal Holloway University studying Project Management. For my dissertation I have decided to focus on Electric Vehicles, specifically in relation to technological disruption. From this research I hope to put forward recommendations to new entrants into the industry about how to approach the challenges and barriers they may face.

Part of the research is to look at consumer opinions, and decision making process which customers go through and why. I have posted a survey link at the bottom which allows for anyone to complete it. I would greatly appreciate it, if you take a few mins of your time to complete the survey. The more responses I get, the more credible my research will be. Thank you.

https://qtrial2019q2az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6FotPkBSHGSPf9z

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
2,435 Posts
I have completed the survey.

If you get a poor response it's because these appear on here every week and people get fed up doing them.

At least yours is quick! Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
"Do you own an electric vehicle"
No but I drive one every day, it's leased. What answer would you expect for people on PCP and PCH who don't own?
"Are you aware of your nearest charge point"
Yes it's at my house. Is that the question you really wanted to ask? In this respect there are effectively two populations of EV drivers. Those who charge at home and those who don't. Only the latter would care where the nearest charge point was. (If by "nearest" you mean, nearest public charger to one's house, though you don't specify either, maybe you mean, at any given point are you aware where the nearest public charger is in case you need to recharge? )
"Are you aware of ALL government subsidies" - well, I might THINK I am but how would I know for sure ? :D

Sorry but this is yet another sloppily worded survey covering the same old tired ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts