Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies in advance if this type of post is not permitted on this forum - I couldn't see any rules posted telling me otherwise.

Hi

We are looking to interview existing EV owners about their charging habits and their thoughts on dedicated EV energy tariffs.
  • Each interview will typically take 45 to 60 minutes
  • The interviews will be held on 20th and 21st May
  • They are conducted over Google Meet
  • There will be a quick follow-up call during the first week of June.
There's a small incentive of a 拢30 Amazon gift card to thank interviewees for their participation.

If you're interested in taking part, please email me.

Thank you 馃挭

Registered
Sounds useful - as long as the outcome is likely to be of benefit to EV drivers. Have offered to take part.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
We've now reached capacity for this study. Thank you to all those who booked an interview slot & to Speak EV who let us post this request.

Registered
We've now reached capacity for this study. Thank you to all those who booked an interview slot & to Speak EV who let us post this request.
I will make this simple for you.
A) Make all kwh and daily standing charges cheaper than Octopus Go., so less than 26p day S/C , less than 5p kwh for overnight leccy, cheaper by a few pence per kwh for local tariffs for the rext of the 24 hr day not overnight.

B) Make you overnight Tariff longer the Octopus Go;s 4 hrs, say six or 7 hours , 11pm to 5am or 6am.

That's it. you are now more competitive than Octopus Go in every metric, most home charging UK EV owners will switch to you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
We've had a few dropouts for our user interview study today.

If there's anyone around now or tomorrow morning who could spare an hour of their time, who owns a
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle from the UK, please email me.

There's a small incentive of a 拢30 Amazon gift card to thank interviewees for their participation.

Thank you

Registered
Then why bother having an engine at all? The power you save not pointlessly lugging around a heavy piece of metal would give you the additional 10% :)
Because a 30-40 mile range pure EV mode just isn't enough for 10% of journeys. We are happy with a 103k miles lifetime MPG of 130+

1 - 9 of 9 Posts