Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Edd Beesley 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

Apologies if this has gone into the wrong section of SpeakEV... I'm hoping that one of the moderators can move it if it has..

As some of you may know, we're launching the UK's first ever multi-brand EV Experience Centre soon. Full information on this can be found here: Chargemaster Plc - News title. The project is part of Milton Keyne's Go Ultra Low Cities campaign and will be in the very busy shopping environment at centre:mk.

We're now at the stage of recruiting all our wonderful team members to help promote the benefits of driving EVs and helping newbie eco-drivers with any questions. We'll be offering test drives from the centre and also helping new drivers after they've purchased the car from their local dealerships.

Here's where we'd like your help...

If you know of anyone (or yourself) that may like this kind of role, we'd love to speak to you. It's in a retail environment but the role will basically be to educate anyone and everyone on why they should be going green. It is NOT a sales role and we will not be selling the cars ourselves.. simply referring them to where they can buy one. You don't need to be an EV expert as there will be lots of training before the launch, but an interest helps and having a friendly, approachable personality is a must. The role is a well paid full-time position in Milton Keynes and guaranteed to be a lot of fun!

Here's the full job spec and the link to apply: Chargemaster - Jobs: Electric Vehicle Centre Team Member - Apply online
Please pass this on to anyone that may be interested and spread on any facebook groups that you might be a part of.

We're also looking to hold some events with current EV drivers and will keep you updated on this as we progress through here and our newsletters!

If you have any questions about the role or the EV Experience Centre, please drop me an e-mail to evie.martell@chargemasterplc.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Evie

Working on the EV Experience Centre Project at Chargemaster Plc

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey Everyone!

Apologies if this has gone into the wrong section of SpeakEV... I'm hoping that one of the moderators can move it if it has..

As some of you may know, we're launching the UK's first ever multi-brand EV Experience Centre soon. Full information on this can be found here: Chargemaster Plc - News title. The project is part of Milton Keyne's Go Ultra Low Cities campaign and will be in the very busy shopping environment at centre:mk.

We're now at the stage of recruiting all our wonderful team members to help promote the benefits of driving EVs and helping newbie eco-drivers with any questions. We'll be offering test drives from the centre and also helping new drivers after they've purchased the car from their local dealerships.

Here's where we'd like your help...

If you know of anyone (or yourself) that may like this kind of role, we'd love to speak to you. It's in a retail environment but the role will basically be to educate anyone and everyone on why they should be going green. It is NOT a sales role and we will not be selling the cars ourselves.. simply referring them to where they can buy one. You don't need to be an EV expert as there will be lots of training before the launch, but an interest helps and having a friendly, approachable personality is a must. The role is a well paid full-time position in Milton Keynes and guaranteed to be a lot of fun!

Here's the full job spec and the link to apply: Chargemaster - Jobs: Electric Vehicle Centre Team Member - Apply online
Please pass this on to anyone that may be interested and spread on any facebook groups that you might be a part of.

We're also looking to hold some events with current EV drivers and will keep you updated on this as we progress through here and our newsletters!

If you have any questions about the role or the EV Experience Centre, please drop me an e-mail to evie.martell@chargemasterplc.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Evie

Working on the EV Experience Centre Project at Chargemaster Plc
Sounds like a role I'd be genuinely interested in - I'm used to enaging with all sorts of different people around the EV topic already, and in my day job (helping people understand new business insight tools) I'm very used to finding the right method of landing the benefits message in all sorts of different ways, unfortunately the pay is not in the right ball park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.