Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a call from BBC Radio Berkshire and been asked to do a piece on EVs, as part of Phil Kennedy's Drive Time show. On the Agenda will be the Avenue Trial (Chineham, Berks) + promoting EV Matters' Highland Charge charity fund raiser, for Help-for-Heroes!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Listening to you right now on radio Berkshire!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good interview but I have to say that Phil Kennedy was still sceptic, you should have popped up to the BBC Caversham studios and given him a test drive!!

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Good luck Brian.
Good interview but I have to say that Phil Kennedy was still sceptic...
They always are and that is why I no longer do live radio/TV interviews. I did a few when I first got the Leaf as I was one of the first in the SW but it always turned out that it was considered a bit of a joke by the presenters.

There is some sign that this is changing a little but it is a slow process.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good interview but I have to say that Phil Kennedy was still sceptic, you should have popped up to the BBC Caversham studios and given him a test drive!!
Great idea - I need some celebrity endorsement for the Highland Charge!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Great idea - I need some celebrity endorsement for the Highland Charge!
BBC Berkshire are always posting photos on their Facebook page of the different people that pop into the studio. A photo of Phil K behind the wheel of an EV. It's a win win situation.

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BBC Berkshire are always posting photos on their Facebook page of the different people that pop into the studio. A photo of Phil K behind the wheel of an EV. It's a win win situation.
OK lets team on that possibility and maybe you can bring your Leaf, I'll bring the Mitsu and maybe BMW would bring an i3. Could be a fun event!

·
Registered
295 Posts
OK lets team on that possibility and maybe you can bring your Leaf, I'll bring the Mitsu and maybe BMW would bring an i3. Could be a fun event!
It's a great idea, 3 different makes of EV showing that this isn't a flash in the pan but a serious effort by car manufacturers!

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a great idea, ...!
Well I registered our interest with Radio Berks, but have heard nothing since! I'll leave it until my car is in WAVE-livery and then try again. I'll keep you posted!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts