Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am part of a group working to make an EV-only online marketplace. I am an intern in college studying Design and have been asked to help gauge interest, solicit feedback, and help the team improve their offering for interested EV buyers and sellers. With COVID and being based in a metropolitan area, getting in-person testing and customer interviews has been very difficult. I am hoping a few of you could spare a few minutes to give the landing page a gander!

The site is called No Gas Baby and it is highly community-driven with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and added layer(s) of buyer protection to auction and classifieds listings.

As of now the site is still being developed, and we just put out a landing page yesterday. I'd really like to get this community's feedback on what you see on the landing page, what you like or do not like, or gauge the overall flow of the content. I would greatly appreciate your valued feedback and constructive criticism! I have included a link below, as well as an article link they made that highlights 'Easter Eggs' in EVs (not just Tesla) so even if you do not like the startup, hopefully you learn something!

Landing Page: www.nogasbaby.net

EV Easter Eggs Article: www.nogasbaby.net/hidden-features-you-probably-didn-t-know-your-ev-offered

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
From the name, the $ price and the license plate that is a US site. There are a few Americans and other nationalities on speakEV, but it's mostly UK, so some feedback may be ... compromised?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts