Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We are looking for some more passionate EV fanatics to join the Drive Green team here in Emborough (South of Bristol.) We love all things electric here and all we look for in our team are people that are good to be around and are genuinely passionate about electric cars.

At the moment, we are looking for someone to help us out on the weekend (Saturday, Sunday, or Both) with customers, test drives, and advising on EVs. A great knowledge of EVs is a plus, however our main concern is that you are likeable, and really love green technology.

We think that the right person may well be lurking here among the forums. There are so many great and passionate people here that someone is bound to come forward with the right qualities.

We are also potentially looking for someone to help out around the office with admin etc. during the week for a couple of days a week if this role works for someone.

We can't wait to hear from you soon. Please email me on [email protected] with your CV, and a quick cover email if you are interested. If you have any questions please do get in contact.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi everyone,

We are looking for some more passionate EV fanatics to join the Drive Green team here in Emborough (South of Bristol.) We love all things electric here and all we look for in our team are people that are good to be around and are genuinely passionate about electric cars.

At the moment, we are looking for someone to help us out on the weekend (Saturday, Sunday, or Both) with customers, test drives, and advising on EVs. A great knowledge of EVs is a plus, however our main concern is that you are likeable, and really love green technology.

We think that the right person may well be lurking here among the forums. There are so many great and passionate people here that someone is bound to come forward with the right qualities.

We are also potentially looking for someone to help out around the office with admin etc. during the week for a couple of days a week if this role works for someone.

We can't wait to hear from you soon. Please email me on [email protected] with your CV, and a quick cover email if you are interested. If you have any questions please do get in contact.
This post definitely gets a thumbs up from me, shame my leaf 24 wouldn't be able to do the commute....

·
Banned
2000 Jeep
5 Posts
It is a good offer but, at the same time, there are a lot of side gig ideas of jobs that all of us can do. For example, I work by selling receipts. Some of the most popular receipt scanning apps are Receipt Pal, Receipt Hog, and Fetch Rewards. I gain points for scanning paper receipts, and can also connect an email address to include email receipts from online purchases. Besides this, I am working with Savvy Connect which is an application that pays you money when you connect their program to your devices. They collect data as you surf the web, and track trends in online search, shopping, and entertainment. And in return, you earn cash rewards.
So, there are a lot of ideas for the job, we just have to find the best for ourselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts