According to the spec sheet - The Kia EV6 Specifications | Kia UK

EV6
Black Vegan Leather Seat Upholstery
Manual Adjustable Driver's Seat
Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
Power Adjustable Lumbar Support - Drivers Seat

GT-Line
Black Suede Seats with White Vegan Leather Bolsters
Driver Power Adjusted Memory Seat with Front Passenger Power Seat with 2-way Electric Lumbar
Driver & Front Passenger Premium Relaxion Seats

Tim

·
Premium Member
17,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to the spec sheet - The Kia EV6 Specifications | Kia UK

EV6
Black Vegan Leather Seat Upholstery
Manual Adjustable Driver's Seat
Manual Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
Power Adjustable Lumbar Support - Drivers Seat

GT-Line
Black Suede Seats with White Vegan Leather Bolsters
Driver Power Adjusted Memory Seat with Front Passenger Power Seat with 2-way Electric Lumbar
Driver & Front Passenger Premium Relaxion Seats

Tim
Thank you Tim!
I looked at a few Youtube's on the GT-line and some had the bucket seat, which was a bit confusing,
as only the GT is supposed to have those seats.
I found this useful Chart - see attached.

Henry.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
No problem.

Kia have updated their website with more info, but only if you select the ev6 from the "new car" menu, not the main screen.

The cars on YouTube are pre-production and seem to be a bit of a mish-mash of configurations, so don't show the actual cars we will get. I think only the GT is pretty much the finished car.

Hopefully the dealers will get the demo ones in quickly so we can have a play 😁

Tim

·
Premium Member
17,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking at the interior shots, there is quite a large housing behind the rear view mirror, presumably for the rain sensor, light sensor and probably a camera.
does this car come with a Dash Cam facility? The screen will be quite cluttered if I have to use a suction mounted dash cam.
I don't think so?
Nothing mentioned in any of the write ups or reviews.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The GT-Line S features a "360° Around View Monitor" which presumably uses cameras to display external video feeds on the dash screens. I've often wondered why manufacturers don't enhance these camera systems to include a "record" function for the last X minutes footage as they typically have similar views to after-market/3rd party dashcams.

As @henryv states, no evidence that Das Cam is included in any reviews I have seen. 😟

·
Registered
448 Posts
I’ve heard it said that it’s possibly due to lawyers at car makers being concerned over privacy issues. Live but unrecorded video is one thing, recorded video is another.
OTOH, dash cams exist so what is the legal worry?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’ve heard it said that it’s possibly due to lawyers at car makers being concerned over privacy issues. Live but unrecorded video is one thing, recorded video is another.
OTOH, dash cams exist so what is the legal worry?
Think your right dashcams are illegal in some countries (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts