Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Prepare to be underwhelmed.....

New rapid chargers to be installed at Newport Pagnell motorway services to power the EV revolution? Harlow to install fast chargers in town centre car park powering the towns EV revolution? First Ev charger to be built in Lincolnshire as country transforms transport infrastructure?

·
Super Moderator
7,620 Posts

New rapid chargers to be installed at Newport Pagnell motorway services to power the EV revolution? Harlow to install fast chargers in town centre car park powering the towns EV revolution? First Ev charger to be built in Lincolnshire as country transforms transport infrastructure?
I’m going to guess, new logo.

Reactions: Neilew

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I bet it's just the Ecotricity/Gridserve announcement. They've probably done their own interview with Dale & Toddington and that's going onto their website in 3 days.

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
3,083 Posts

The catch is its Terminus Street.

·
Registered
Corsa SRI Nav Premium
5,112 Posts
Pensioners to be offered jobs as car-valet type attendants, looking after your EV's charging to make sure the cable's not nicked while you walk 2 miles into town for a pee? :)
Can't do it. Would make a mess of my tax situation. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::censored:

I'll get me coat.

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
'19 i3 120Ah / '20 Kona 64kWh / '21 e208 / '22 ID.3 Family
3,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts