Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went into EVC settings today for my Zoe EV. I noticed that the cooling fluid was set for R134a refrigerent, and it was filled last July so I changed that to 1234YF - i dont know what bearing that has but i thought I would set it to that anyway because that's the refrigerant they use these days (or supposed to)

I need to check some other settings with people on here if thats OK.

What is 'Better Place Config' ?

What is 'differential protection' ?

What is 'Load Shedding' ?

what is 'Postal Service' ?
and what does it do?

what is 'PLGW' ?

Do you think the 'plug type 2 with temperature sensor' should be set to 'with' only its set to 'without' ?

I suppose my 2013 Zoe does not come with AEBS? (advanced emergency braking) so I should leave that 'without' ?

What is 'Bat VE' ?

What is 'PLGW' ?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Better Place was the battery swap network for the Fluence. Its long dead now but the software in the Zoe clearly has roots in the Fluence.

I wouldnt change anything even if you think it looks wrong - how do you know the makers of the tool have got everything mapped correctly? After all, it says you have no AC compressor and im guessing that you do !?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have Andy #1 on my "user most likely to brick his car" list ;)
how right you could be - bricked , or semi-bricked my r-link a couple of months back ... managed to unbrick it though thankfully :)

Better Place was the battery swap network for the Fluence. Its long dead now but the software in the Zoe clearly has roots in the Fluence.

I wouldnt change anything even if you think it looks wrong - how do you know the makers of the tool have got everything mapped correctly? After all, it says you have no AC compressor and im guessing that you do !?
i most probably should have mentioned that pic I posted was a screenshot of the offline 'demo' of DDT4ALL of that ECU ... thats why it says no AC compressor :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello. Did you try to really change this parameters? Looks like my zoe doesn't have this EVC settings at all - I unable to read or change anything at this page in ddt4all.
It should read and wright if you have a correct OBD2 adaptor with a PIC18F25K80 chip in it and maybe try changing the ms can timeout

·
Registered
5 Posts
It should read and wright if you have a correct OBD2 adaptor with a PIC18F25K80 chip in it and maybe try changing the ms can timeout
I read all blocs and find block evc_3180_rh3_700_v3.0 and in "vehicle" there is no "configuration" options at all. When I use another evc block, in "vehicle" it has "configuration" options but program reports "BAD ELM RESPONSE" when I try to write something, of cource using advanced mode. So I have a wrong OBD2 adapter or I try to read/write wrong ecu? See attached files
Computer Personal computer Rectangle Font Display device
Rectangle Purple Font Mesh Pattern

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I read all blocs and find block evc_3180_rh3_700_v3.0 and in "vehicle" there is no "configuration" options at all. When I use another evc block, in "vehicle" it has "configuration" options but program reports "BAD ELM RESPONSE" when I try to write something, of cource using advanced mode. So I have a wrong OBD2 adapter or I try to read/write wrong ecu? See attached files
Did you select ECU manually or did you find ECU with magnifying glass in DDT4ALL?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you select ECU manually or did you find ECU with magnifying glass in DDT4ALL?
evc_3180_rh3_700_v3.0 was found automatically through pressing "scan vehicle". But it doesn't contain screen "configuration". This screen presents only in some others ECU's in EVC section. But they don't allow me to read or write any fields in "configuration". So which one do you use to configure EVC?

·
Registered
5 Posts
evc_3180_rh3_700_v3.0 was found automatically through pressing "scan vehicle". But it doesn't contain screen "configuration". This screen presents only in some others ECU's in EVC section. But they don't allow me to read or write any fields in "configuration". So which one do you use to configure EVC?
So today I've checked the same block at different zoe, with r90 instead of my q210 engine. And its EVC block is different, with "configuration" screen. But my car has another one, without this configuration screen 🤔

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So today I've checked the same block at different zoe, with r90 instead of my q210 engine. And its EVC block is different, with "configuration" screen. But my car has another one, without this configuration screen 🤔
ah well i dont know then sorry about that - i will check on my q210 later and see if it shows up again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.