Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went into EVC settings today for my Zoe EV. I noticed that the cooling fluid was set for R134a refrigerent, and it was filled last July so I changed that to 1234YF - i dont know what bearing that has but i thought I would set it to that anyway because that's the refrigerant they use these days (or supposed to)

I need to check some other settings with people on here if thats OK.

What is 'Better Place Config' ?

What is 'differential protection' ?

What is 'Load Shedding' ?

what is 'Postal Service' ?
and what does it do?

what is 'PLGW' ?

Do you think the 'plug type 2 with temperature sensor' should be set to 'with' only its set to 'without' ?

I suppose my 2013 Zoe does not come with AEBS? (advanced emergency braking) so I should leave that 'without' ?

What is 'Bat VE' ?

What is 'PLGW' ?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Better Place was the battery swap network for the Fluence. Its long dead now but the software in the Zoe clearly has roots in the Fluence.

I wouldnt change anything even if you think it looks wrong - how do you know the makers of the tool have got everything mapped correctly? After all, it says you have no AC compressor and im guessing that you do !?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have Andy #1 on my "user most likely to brick his car" list ;)
how right you could be - bricked , or semi-bricked my r-link a couple of months back ... managed to unbrick it though thankfully :)

Better Place was the battery swap network for the Fluence. Its long dead now but the software in the Zoe clearly has roots in the Fluence.

I wouldnt change anything even if you think it looks wrong - how do you know the makers of the tool have got everything mapped correctly? After all, it says you have no AC compressor and im guessing that you do !?
i most probably should have mentioned that pic I posted was a screenshot of the offline 'demo' of DDT4ALL of that ECU ... thats why it says no AC compressor :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts