Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVDA-UK 2nd Newsletter Released!

Hi all in the world of EV's!
I would just like to let you know that I have just finished the second issue of the EVDA-UK Newsletter, "The Electric Connection" and its available to all to download now at the following link......

http://www.evda-uk.org/newsletter/evda-uk-newsletter-002-september-2014-pdf/

We have a couple of reader/member articles in this issue but if anyone else would like one of their stories or local EV news to them then email me at [email protected]

IF any of you would like to see a particular item type in future newsletter editions then please feel free to contact me at the above email address.

regards to all

Andy Fenwick-Green

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is 16 pages to long/short?
We welcome comments both posative and negative so feel free to comment. Currently the news letters are done by myself so I am limited to a certain degree but if a particular topic is of interest then please, feel free to ask and I will see what I can do.

Equally, we would like membership to have an active roll in the content so if anyone has any ev stories then please contact us and we will get your stories in future editions.

Regards

Andy Fenwick-Green

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
:)Thanks for putting this together.
A bit of proof-reading needed please for future editions. I wasn't sure if 'unruffled' should have been 'ruffled' and there were some stray apostrophes.
Please don't write 'the EVDA-UK', I think 'EVDA-UK' is better when referring to the organisation by name.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I thought it was good on the whole. As Paul says, a bit daunting at first.

If you are using Word, possibly use a stock newsletter template, which might help with the first impressions.

:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes i did notice a few errors crept in despite it having a good going over by a few of the committee members, sometimes auto correct can be a bane at times! Also one of the problems relying on office/words online management so all group can add/delete and we were rushing around to try get this done before we crept into October! On this occassion a slightly earlier copy was posted. I will try to get in to correct the odd fudge up. This is only my second newsletter so finding my feet somewhat in the hope to show we are an open group and to have lines of communications with members.

Regards
Andy F-G

1 - 9 of 9 Posts