Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
OK, maybe I should make my own declaration on this. I have been working for some months with Matt and the EVDA Board to move things forward and get EV drivers rightfully acknowledge as full 'stakeholders' in the context of the whole EV evolution. In creating the Liaisons Group EVDA has opened an opportunity for those of like-mind to come onboard and take a role in establishing and maintaining a rapport with the other stakeholders - industry, government, other motoring bodies.
All the work will be transparent via the EVDA website and we will post on there details of the process we are following and report on where progress has been made.
In my view it is an absolutely essential piece of work if we owner /drivers ever hope to influence the evolution of low-carbon vehicles. In my view it is a critical activity, in which we can't afford to have setbacks, let alone failures.
Its my sincere hope that EVDA be given the opportunity to achieve valuable and enduring progress and we can avoid any cross-currents!
As was said, so profoundly earlier today: "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Well done Brian, was good to meet you at SoCEV. I attend the EVDA meetings as I can, but if there is something I can help with let me know.

·
Banned
558 Posts
This evening I have delivered a working paper to EVDA on the proposed working arrangements for the EVDA Liaison Group, which was announced yesterday. I'm hoping that it will be posted on the EVDA website tomorrow.
So there will be a opportunity for all EVDA members to comment on that ahead of the next EVDA AGM.
However, I'm not one to hang around and work will start immediately!
Just to be clear, there is no intention for the Liaison Group to pick up any of the current 'issues' and run with them. EVDA is looking at strategic and structural relationships where it is considered that value can be added both ways.
Volunteers and always welcome and there will be facilities for additional input for those who want to contribute - but not make a standing commitment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts