Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm relatively new to EV ownership, 3 weeks in and loving it! Am I the only one that feels like they're in on a little known secret and I now drive around wondering why would anyone not choose an EV over an ICE car? I know that they don't suit some peoples usage but for a lot of people they make perfect sense.

After 16 years of driving petrol or diesel the switch to EV has been a revelation. Smooth, silent, quick when needed, easy to drive, cheap to run, what's not to like?

Anyway, little homily over, preaching to the converted and all that!

cheers,

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Hello and welcome! Another LEAF Acenta owner. We're five months in and loving it, and really it IS hard to understand why more people don't switch to EVs, I think they just need to drive them to really "get it". :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of interest from friends and family. Getting used to people stopping to ask me about it. Obviously lots of people are aware of EV's but not very well informed. I do enjoy the look of surprise when I tell
all the benefits that come with EV ownership. Can gaurentee list of questions, in this order; 1- What's the range? 2- How long does it long to charge? 3- Where do you plug it in? 4- Wheres the 100mile extention lead kept?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts