Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2887 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BAD17589-05ED-433A-92E0-142C1AC0F69A.png

At last evezy subscribers are getting delivery dates for their cars so this could be a good time to create a new thread that will enable both subscribers and non subscribers to share information that will help all to get the best out of this amazing car.

I myself am waiting for an M3 Performance which was due beginning of September but now delayed until the end of that month. Tesla only fulfilled 10% of evezy’s order so far, but there’s a promise that they will get all of their cars by the end of August. We shall see!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I thought the other cars had arrived and they were working through them?

Waiting for an SR+, due Sept but I imagine I'll be one of the last as I ordered in August.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Yup

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you both pay the 4 months up front?
Yes I did. Must admit I don’t understand why they need 4 months subscription when the minimum requirement is to keep it for a month, and you can then hand it back at the end of any month as long as you give 7 days notice. Can’t see what risk they’re trying to protect themselves from. A two month deposit I could understand.

·
Registered
213 Posts
At last evezy subscribers are getting delivery dates for their cars so this could be a good time to create a new thread that will enable both subscribers and non subscribers to share information that will help all to get the best out of this amazing car.

I myself am waiting for an M3 Performance which was due beginning of September but now delayed until the end of that month. Tesla only fulfilled 10% of evezy’s order so far, but there’s a promise that they will get all of their cars by the end of August. We shall see!
Did you both pay the 4 months up front?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have been told I am confirmed on the wait list for a SR+ but haven’t been asked to pay a deposit. I wonder if that says anything about the current number of people on the list and their expectation of delivery from Tesla and ability to fulfil the list in an acceptable time?

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
0FCA0D9F-EC81-47CA-89B7-BA0E9AAF3D0E.png

When I reserved I had to pay immediately and only then was my reservation confirmed. I think you may have slipped through the net. How did evezy confirm that you are on the waitlist? Sorry about the font size. I’m not implying that you’re short sighted!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm also on the waitlist and didn't pay. They only took deposits for the number of cars they can fill with actual deliveries from Tesla. Those late to the party on the waitlist don't need a deposit.

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
This is the email I received after evezy took my deposit:

Hi Roland,

I can confirm that your Tesla Model 3 Performance reservation has been approved and the deposit of £3,196 has been taken. We expect the delivery date to be end of August / beginning of September.

Closer to the date, we will get back in touch with you to arrange the collection details: location, date and time.

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm also on the waitlist and didn't pay. They only took deposits for the number of cars they can fill with actual deliveries from Tesla. Those late to the party on the waitlist don't need a deposit.
That’s the first I’ve heard of that. Don’t know if I understand why some have paid a deposit and others not. It’s still on their website that a deposit is needed for “Premium Cars”. I’m pleased for you as I don’t understand the need for such a large deposit as I mentioned above. Maybe they’ve been listening to me. To show your appreciation, those who’ve not paid a deposit should have a whip around for me before my credit card payment is due!

·
Registered
371 Posts
If you’ve paid a deposit you have a guaranteed delivery in the next few months, as there’s a physical car ordered with Tesla.

Once all the orders were allocated any extra customers are on the waitlist. For these to be filled cars either need to be returned or Evezy to decide to order more cars. This means a very long potential wait - for this list there’s no deposit until a car is confirmed, in line with all their other vehicles.

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought the other cars had arrived and they were working through them?

Waiting for an SR+, due Sept but I imagine I'll be one of the last as I ordered in August.
Think you’re correct. Just trying to be sensational! I ordered on 23rd July but a Performance model. It’ll be interesting to see who gets theirs first! What if they offer me a SR+ while I wait for the P. That would be a dilemma as that might be your car:unsure:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes I did. Must admit I don’t understand why they need 4 months subscription when the minimum requirement is to keep it for a month, and you can then hand it back at the end of any month as long as you give 7 days notice. Can’t see what risk they’re trying to protect themselves from. A two month deposit I could understand.
I agree with you, i think they just did that hoping the large sum upfront would put off a few people.
Evezy took my deposit for SR+ on 24 July for a late Aug, Early Sept Delivery. My lease car gos back tomorrow :oops: so im really hoping for a call very soon LOL. Everyone seems to be in the same boat so hopefully Tesla gets them cars to Evezy this week.
Fingers Crossed

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you’ve paid a deposit you have a guaranteed delivery in the next few months, as there’s a physical car ordered with Tesla.

Once all the orders were allocated any extra customers are on the waitlist. For these to be filled cars either need to be returned or Evezy to decide to order more cars. This means a very long potential wait - for this list there’s no deposit until a car is confirmed, in line with all their other vehicles.
Thanks for explaining that. Sounds logical. Not a scandal after all. Perhaps they need to update their website because it is misleading and no longer correct.

I’d assumed, given the interest, evezy would have continued ordering more cars from Tesla. Especially as they can’t seem to get any others at the moment!

·
Registered
213 Posts
That’s the first I’ve heard of that. Don’t know if I understand why some have paid a deposit and others not. It’s still on their website that a deposit is needed for “Premium Cars”. I’m pleased for you as I don’t understand the need for such a large deposit as I mentioned above. Maybe they’ve been listening to me. To show your appreciation, those who’ve not paid a deposit should have a whip around for me before my credit card payment is due!

Hi Neil,

Yes of course, this is to confirm that you have been added to the Tesla Model 3 SR+ Waiting List.

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree with you, i think they just did that hoping the large sum upfront would put off a few people.
Evezy took my deposit for SR+ on 24 July for a late Aug, Early Sept Delivery. My lease car gos back tomorrow :oops: so im really hoping for a call very soon LOL. Everyone seems to be in the same boat so hopefully Tesla gets them cars to Evezy this week.
Fingers Crossed
You reserved the day after me. I think you’ll get the call before me because the SR+ seems in more plentiful supply than the P, for evezy at least. Which part of the country are you in, Tyrone?

·
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I received an email from Justin confirming I’d been added to the wait list but not asking for deposit.
So that’s where I went wrong. I dealt with Patricia. Should have gone to Justin. He doesn’t live far from me so I’m sure he’d have seen me alright!

1 - 20 of 2887 Posts