SR+:
Dep 01/08/19 TiJayFly, B2 Blue
Dep 08/08/19 Nunu, B2 ?Colour?
Dep 24/09/19 thornicus, B2, Grey
Dep 25/09/19 ohit1, B2, Grey

Dep 25/09/19 Alex Morris, B3
Dep 25/09/19 ev-fan, B3
Dep 25/09/19 slovely, B3
I don’t think we should be changing the batches. I was definitely Batch 2. It simply seems that Batch 3 SR+s have been delivered before all of Batch 2 Performance models.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
To be fair, I use my Model 3 keycard holder as a travelcard wallet...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Slightly off topic from a batch oner..

My Evezy SR+ (Neville) was scheduled to be returned this coming Sunday to Tesco Wembley, as I’d arranged with Tesla to pick up my long term M3P lease the same day from Heathrow.
However this morning Tesla contacted me to tell they don’t do car collection on Sundays... This was despite email, text and phone calls to the delivery centre confirming it for Sunday 8th December. Really not great customer service.
I’ve rescheduled it for the following Wednesday (11th) at midday and thankfully following a call to Evezy they’ve put my return back to 11am the same day. So thank you to Evezy for that. Wednesday is my day off so no problem work wise, traffic wise will be a different matter I suspect...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
I don’t think we should be changing the batches. I was definitely Batch 2. It simply seems that Batch 3 SR+s have been delivered before all of Batch 2 Performance models.
Yeah, agreed and perhaps fewer people wanted SR+. The guy over on FB paid his Evezy deposit in June so maybe there were a few still to be sorted ahead in the queue.

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,270
Slightly off topic from a batch oner..

My Evezy SR+ (Neville) was scheduled to be returned this coming Sunday to Tesco Wembley, as I’d arranged with Tesla to pick up my long term M3P lease the same day from Heathrow.
However this morning Tesla contacted me to tell they don’t do car collection on Sundays... This was despite email, text and phone calls to the delivery centre confirming it for Sunday 8th December. Really not great customer service.
I’ve rescheduled it for the following Wednesday (11th) at midday and thankfully following a call to Evezy they’ve put my return back to 11am the same day. So thank you to Evezy for that. Wednesday is my day off so no problem work wise, traffic wise will be a different matter I suspect...

How does your return date fit in with your subscription renewal date?

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,272
Pre paid until 30/12 so assuming I’ll be refunded pro rata the remainder of the month.

Not too sure about that. Initially you gave 10 days notice and could then hand the car back. You were then reimbursed if that was before your renewal date. Then it was changed to 7 days notice that you were going to return the car on your next renewal and no refund for returning early. Can anyone else confirm my understanding?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Not too sure about that. Initially you gave 10 days notice and could then hand the car back. You were then reimbursed if that was before your renewal date. Then it was changed to 7 days notice that you were going to return the car on your next renewal and no refund for returning early. Can anyone else confirm my understanding?
Yep

·
Registered
158 Posts
I assumed since it was prepaid I could cancel as long as I gave seven days notice. That was certainly what was inferred on the phone, I’ll need to call them for clarification.
Got 19 days to be refunded..

·
Registered
727 Posts
Look like you can cancel when you want as long as it's 7 days before the end of the current month but you'll pay for the whole period?
@E7EV do you wanna hire a Tesla for 19 days?
Not the slow one. ;)

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,278
Next question for you E7EV is if changes can only be made after the first month does that mean you have to keep a car for 2 months minimum?
If I’ve understood correctly, you can keep the car for a minimum of one month as long as you tell them at least 7 days before the end of that month. They already know I’m keeping the Tesla for one month and have come up with a scheme to enable me to get my Zoe with a camera back.

·
Registered
727 Posts
If I’ve understood correctly, you can keep the car for a minimum of one month as long as you tell them at least 7 days before the end of that month. They already know I’m keeping the Tesla for one month and have come up with a scheme to enable me to get my Zoe with a camera back.
I'd make sure I'd got that in writing..

·
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,280
@E7EV do you wanna hire a Tesla for 19 days?

Just thinking that myself! I’ve got a call from evezy tomorrow so will try and find out how long the M3P will be. If they’ve got no idea, Neville might be a nice consolation prize. I’m feeling very left out at the moment ;)

2261 - 2280 of 2651 Posts