Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

2281 - 2300 of 2652 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Just thinking that myself! I’ve got a call from evezy tomorrow so will try and find out how long the M3P will be. If they’ve got no idea, Neville might be a nice consolation prize. I’m feeling very left out at the moment ;)
In all seriousness it’s fine by me if it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,283
evezy are usually quite reasonable. If they’ve already found someone who wants your car straight after you, they may well use their discretion and refund you. Only way to find out is to ask.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Just thinking that myself! I’ve got a call from evezy tomorrow so will try and find out how long the M3P will be. If they’ve got no idea, Neville might be a nice consolation prize. I’m feeling very left out at the moment ;)
I bet.

We're all pulling for you as you can tell from the posts today. Plus I need a regular poster with a P to compare notes with as these other Oiks are all getting the SR+ and BC2 is unlikely to see his car for months yet. ;)

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,285
172C0058-969F-4A05-ACDB-83211BAA9F51.png

Just met this chap at a local Polar Charging Point. He has a black M3 SR+ and is really enjoying the car. Showed me how Netflix works. Amazing with the car’s sound system. Even took my referral code!:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just met this chap at a local Polar Charging Point. He has a black M3 SR+ and is really enjoying the car. Showed me how Netflix works. Amazing with the car’s sound system. Even took my referral code!:)
Oh no - Tesla becoming a footballer's car? :eek::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah I don't have an email yet either. I'd imagine they're calling everyone, setting provisional delivery times, then finding drivers and THEN emailing everyone to confirm.
Anyone received the confirmation email now? :whistle:

·
Registered
728 Posts
He has a black M3 SR+ and is really enjoying the car. Showed me how Netflix works. Amazing with the car’s sound system. Even took my referral code!:)
Will sound even better with "Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound " that comes with the P. SR+ gets the budget setup. ;)

No but I did receive a load of vomit all over the passenger door and inside the door bin of the Maserati on the school run. So that's a good start to the day.
Well, if you will use a Maserati for the school run I have no sympathy for you. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
No but I did receive a load of vomit all over the passenger door and inside the door bin of the Maserati on the school run. So that's a good start to the day.
Better in there than in the M3 ;-)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just catching up on the current order status.
I went on a waiting list around a month ago for an SR+ but didn't add a deposit as I don't need the car until the end of March.
Is it correct that Evezy aren't taking deposits at the moment?

Starting to think I may be cutting it fine now given some of the comments above.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I went on a waiting list around a month ago for an SR+ but didn't add a deposit as I don't need the car until the end of March.

Starting to think I may be cutting it fine now given some of the comments above.
Someone did post that on here a while back. I'd give Evezy a call for an update following the latest deliveries to see if that has changed things or email [email protected] and one of them will normally pick up messages on that account and get back to you.

·
Registered
728 Posts

Difficult to say on timings as no idea how many cars Evezy can get hold of over the next couple of months.

With regards to deposits this was the last update on 7/11

Model 3 Subscription Update

We want to give you a quick update on our current Model 3 subscriptions. We are going to temporarily stop taking more reservations for the Tesla Model 3. This is because we are reviewing the subscription prices following Tesla's price increase.

Please rest assured, all of you who have already placed deposits will not be affected in any way. Your reservation is confirmed and we will honour the current advertised subscriptions.

·
Registered
776 Posts

Best to speak with Evezy direct as it is going to be fraught early next year as many company car drivers are going to switch to EV's in the new tax year, (March/april will be manic I expect) so you are probably better getting a car early via Evezy and then you will be sorted, even if you dont use it much. Trust you have space to park and do that of course.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Quick update all. Definite no on getting keycards with this next batch, been trying to get an answer for a while as with 2 Evezy cars it's going to be a bit of a pita using the app as will have to login/logout when swapping cars.

Had to call today to point out that without the keycard we will be needing new accounts setup to access the Tesla as currently accounts are linked to the i3.

Having to go through the entire registration process again for both of us which is a bit of a pain (no charge) and been told it will be fast tracked. Good job with the car turning up at 12pm tomorrow..

·
Registered
164 Posts
Quick update all. Definite no on getting keycards with this next batch, been trying to get an answer for a while as with 2 Evezy cars it's going to be a bit of a pita using the app as will have to login/logout when swapping cars.

Had to call today to point out that without the keycard we will be needing new accounts setup to access the Tesla as currently accounts are linked to the i3.

Having to go through the entire registration process again for both of us which is a bit of a pain (no charge) and been told it will be fast tracked. Good job with the car turning up at 12pm tomorrow..
that is royally shit. did you give them the dog/child/nanna trapped in car scenario?

·
Registered
728 Posts
that is royally shit. did you give them the dog/child/nanna trapped in car scenario?
Not interested. I will be raising a stink if the app proves problematic though as get the feeling will be one of the first to use it out in the wild...

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Does anyone who was called yesterday have their confirmation email yet? I'm assuming all is well without it, but would be nice to have.

2281 - 2300 of 2652 Posts