Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

2301 - 2320 of 2839 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Does anyone who was called yesterday have their confirmation email yet? I'm assuming all is well without it, but would be nice to have.
Not received any confirmation email.
I had emailed them yesterday to ask for one, and no reply. Also emailed them today to ask to confirm the pro-rata billing/refund given it's a car swap mid-month.
No responses.

Definitely want to have email confirmations. I've got other bookings to make/amend/cancel for our travel plans over the next few weeks, but won't until I know close to certain that the car will be with us from next week.

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,303

·
Registered
209 Posts
Does anyone who was called yesterday have their confirmation email yet? I'm assuming all is well without it, but would be nice to have.
Have my email now although the app hasn’t updated yet. They couldn’t fit me in for a home delivery until Saturday so I’ve agreed to swap the i3 for the M3 at LS tomorrow at noon. One more sleep!!

·
Registered
791 Posts
🤬

As long as it turns up today that'll do me.

4 more hours to go. (y)
Trust everything goes smoothly for you both today. 🤞 :p

All this waiting reminds me of the long delays we endured with ICE vehicles.
Circa 6 months for the Yeti and prior to that Focus, both due to lack of supply of Diesel engines. These days it’s battery packs with EV’s, although Tesla is less of an issue on that one.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Trust everything goes smoothly for you both today. 🤞 :p
Thank you. It's a very odd mix of excitement and guilt that you guys are still waiting but I'm sure you'll be sorted soon and zooming past me and the rest of the "oiks" in our SR+

·
Registered
782 Posts
Thank you. It's a very odd mix of excitement and guilt that you guys are still waiting but I'm sure you'll be sorted soon and zooming past me and the rest of the "oiks" in our SR+
You're a better man than I. After waiting 1 week shy of 5 months I feel no guilt whatsoever. :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all,
To those receiving deliveries imminently which 'batch' were you told you're in from Evezy?

I'm a late joiner having jumped in with Evezy for a M3P at the start of November to get one in their December/January 'batch' Now I'm under no illusions that could easily become February/March etc but just curious which batch you are all in.

Can't wait to see pics and hear real world experience of if they fit a dash cam and what not having access to the Tesla app is like.

2301 - 2320 of 2839 Posts