Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2727 Posts

·
evezy referral code d6540
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I ordered a SR+ on 28th June, call at midday today, delivery This Friday (30th August) afternoon :love:
Don’t forget those photos! And maybe even a video if you’re feeling really creative!

·
Registered
37 Posts
You reserved the day after me. I think you’ll get the call before me because the SR+ seems in more plentiful supply than the P, for evezy at least. Which part of the country are you in, Tyrone?
Im from Ilford Essex so hoping to pick up car from Kings Cross? ive been driving Ev's for 4yrs & i would say the only let down is the bad charging infrastructure in UK. Was going to turn my back on Electric and go back to ICE but i see this & thought wow free supercharging AND a polar card (i Just cancelled my polar sub) i cant let this slide also after giving up my M3 Reservation last year.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
We've been over this a lot already - everyone who has paid a deposit was reserving a car that Evezy had ordered from Tesla. The allocation sold out late this month, and everyone from then on is just placed on a waitlist for when they order more from Tesla / some become available as returns.

This is roughly when the website changed from "delivery sept" to "join the waitlist" .

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Does evezy even allow business use?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Weirdly I don't think it is - their last round of funding was enough to scale by 10x or something, wasn't it?

·
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Im from Ilford Essex so hoping to pick up car from Kings Cross? ive been driving Ev's for 4yrs & i would say the only let down is the bad charging infrastructure in UK. Was going to turn my back on Electric and go back to ICE but i see this & thought wow free supercharging AND a polar card (i Just cancelled my polar sub) i cant let this slide also after giving up my M3 Reservation last year.
We’re neighbors so whoever’s M3 arrives first has to invite the other one to come and have a look! (And maybe a drive) Deal? Our nearest pick up point is Farringdon now, Kings Cross doesn’t seem to be on the location map anymore. Evezy are opening a hub and swap point in Enfield some time soon. So that might be quicker to get to from Ilford. But they’re offering free home delivery at the moment. Nearest Supercharger is at the Crystal, Royal Docks, Silvertown E16. Nice location to spend 30 minutes while the battery gets filled!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Can't believe you guys are mad enough to make your first drive in the M3 a crawl out of central London ;)

I drove there once. You couldn't pay me to do it again!

·
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Can't believe you guys are mad enough to make your first drive in the M3 a crawl out of central London ;)

I drove there once. You couldn't pay me to do it again!
We’re used to it! But as evezy offering free delivery for the M3 might not have to this time, although I’m going to have to get my Zoe back there. Fancy dropping me back home after? I’ll let you have a go in my M3P, promise!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
From Farringdon? I'll wave from the train ;)

We will arrange meeting halfway once we both have our 3s though.

·
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I work in Beckton so could get together for a mass Photo op
Great idea. There’s a few of us in east and south east London now.

When have you rescheduled your delivery for ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm also on the waitlist and didn't pay. They only took deposits for the number of cars they can fill with actual deliveries from Tesla. Those late to the party on the waitlist don't need a deposit.
I've spoken with Justin this morning and he's confirmed that. No deposits currently as they are still waiting for information from Tesla on the next batch of deliveries. Nice chap and very helpful.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You got a date yet @E7EV ?

·
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You got a date yet @E7EV ?
No nothing yet. I reserved a P so think I’ll have to wait longer than those who reserved a SR+ which seem easier to get hold of from Tesla. How about you?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nah. Not expecting one yet, think they're still working thru the orders from June or something.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Had my Quickstart guide through :) looks like you need to use the Tesla Keycard each time you start up the car so I suspect I won't use the app too much to lock/unlock the car, just have the keycard in my wallet and tap it on the door when I want to unlock/lock it.

Looking forward to tomorrow, less than 24 hours to go!

21 - 40 of 2727 Posts