Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long is the wait time? 3 months if ordered now?? Or longer??

Why are they offering the LR model? was that not cancelled by Elon?

When is the deposit taken? Now or in 3 to 5 months time when the car is ready for collection?

Anything I should be aware of. I would need to use their app not the Tesla app, lose NCD. Anything else that I need to be aware of??

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,629 Posts
Still show available late July/early August. Deposit is taken now. Supercharging is included.

Mileage restrictions apply...
"You get 1,000 miles per month included with subscription. This can roll over from month to month, so will average out over the length of your subscription. Any overage up to 1,250 miles will be charged at 8p per mile, and anything above 1,250 will be charged at 30p per mile. All drivers are asked not to exceed 1,250 miles per month as this could lead to your subscription being suspended."

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would ring them up first, speak to Justin (he seems to be the only person who works there?) and see how realistic that is.

They don’t have any other cars available for at least a couple of months, so wouldn’t hold out much hope for a Model 3 unless they’ve ordered tonnes of them!

·
Registered
755 Posts
As mentioned ring for lead times but the website still says July August.

You use their app, they recently send a survey out to those who have paid a deposit asking what features of the tesla app you wanted first.

Offering LR because that was available when they placed the orders for the cars.

Deposit taken now but it is not like a lease deposit. You pay now and then your first 3 months (or is it 4?) comes out of the deposit.

NCD lost after 2 years, £1000 excess on their cover though they are working on a solution for that. Have a read of the EVEZY thread in the general forum for more info.

·
Evezy referral code: 673ee
19 Posts
Yeah first 4 months comes out of the deposit.

I only reserved an SR+ through them yesterday and he seemed to imply I’d get my hands on something in July/August and I’d be the first driver. Sounds like they are going to be getting them im in dribs and drabs though so there’s a chance someone good get an early delivery, use it for a month then i’d get a go.

Either way I’m looking forward to it!

If you do book through Evezy and then decide to go for another option you forfeit your first month (599 on SR+)

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah first 4 months comes out of the deposit.

I only reserved an SR+ through them yesterday and he seemed to imply I’d get my hands on something in July/August and I’d be the first driver. Sounds like they are going to be getting them im in dribs and drabs though so there’s a chance someone good get an early delivery, use it for a month then i’d get a go.

Either way I’m looking forward to it!

If you do book through Evezy and then decide to go for another option you forfeit your first month (599 on SR+)

Just rang and got told the same.

He said the best option to get a car asap was SR+ they have ordered more of those.

Worried that I pay my deposit and no car becomes free until 2019 or longer. At the moment I have no wheels, thanks to Tesla? So earlier Sept is the longest I can wait. If you cancel before taking a car you lose 1 month of the 4 months upfront rental.

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,042 Posts
I can't see that many people getting a brand new one from Evezy and then giving it up. I get the feeling people will love it and want to hold on to it. I feel like that with 'my' brand new i3.

I suspect Evezy will be ordering a lot more in the coming months and years.

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
Why are they offering the LR model? was that not cancelled by Elon?
No, it is just not available in UK RHD - for now. Still selling everywhere else including LHD Europe. If they ordered some, they will arrive af some point. Like a few on here we stuck with our LR-AWD order and didn't cough up more dough, so hopefully soon!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
haha no one told me of the £9.99 registration fee, I cancelled the order when I saw that :ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O.

P.S. because Ryder35 never misses an opportunity to bang on about EVEZY :giggle:(y):love: I used his referral code.

Now the question is what I am going to be offered first? A SR+ or LR? I'd take either just needs to come before Sept or I'll quit and buy a Mazda MX-5.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what happens next? I was half a sleep when reading the full T&Cs. Will they contact me and ask me what car I want and take the 4 months up front rental?

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,629 Posts
what happens next? I was half a sleep when reading the full T&Cs. Will they contact me and ask me what car I want and take the 4 months up front rental?
I just sent them an email saying I wanted a Tesla M3 SR+ and gave them the go ahead to take deposit from the card on my account. They emailed back promptly with a receipt..

·
1,042 Posts
Yep just email or phone them to 'book' a car and sort initial payment.

·
Registered
755 Posts
haha no one told me of the £9.99 registration fee, I cancelled the order when I saw that :ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O.

P.S. because Ryder35 never misses an opportunity to bang on about EVEZY :giggle:(y):love: do I used his referral code.

Now the question is what I am going to be offered first? A SR+ or LR? I'd take either just needs to come before Sept or I'll quit and buy a Mazda MX-5.
LOL thanks...I think! ;) Nothing wrong with an MX5 if it all goes pear shaped!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just sent them an email saying I wanted a Tesla M3 SR+ and gave them the go ahead to take deposit from the card on my account. They emailed back promptly with a receipt..

How long do I need to wait before calling/email them? Do you have an email address for them?

Thanks Tom

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
After chatting with EVEZY I found out that their allocation of LR model 3s are all sold/assigned to customers so EVEZY only have SR+ models left to hand out.

Seen has my Tesla is only going to be 6 month to year loan until cheap Tesla backed PCPs are a thing then I am more than happy to take delivery of SR+.

·
1,042 Posts
After chatting with EVEZY I found out that their allocation of LR model 3s are all sold/assigned to customers so EVEZY only have SR+ models left to hand out.

Seen has my Tesla is only going to be 6 month to year loan until cheap Tesla backed PCPs are a thing then I am more than happy to take delivery of SR+.
Sounds good to me. In reality, I think a SR+ is more than adequate for UK driving.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
They've ordered 100 model3s. So there should be enough to go around... I hope ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did I read somewhere thay they will be LHD models ? I've orderd an SR+ and promised July or August, seems they have a lot of £2K deposits to help with cashflow , wise to pay by credit card as its a lot to lose if something happens

1 - 20 of 56 Posts