Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Confirmed via an email update to people who have reserved...

"
We just want to give you a quick update about the Tesla Model 3. Great news: we are on track to receive them by the end of July / beginning of August.

We are currently working on including all the Tesla App features in our Evezy App

Finally, we want to let you know that using Tesla's Superchargers will be included in your subscription - this means you will not have to pay for using them.

Just a few more weeks now... your Tesla is almost here!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us."

·
Registered
495 Posts

"
We just want to give you a quick update about the Tesla Model 3. Great news: we are on track to receive them by the end of July / beginning of August.

We are currently working on including all the Tesla App features in our Evezy App

Finally, we want to let you know that using Tesla's Superchargers will be included in your subscription - this means you will not have to pay for using them.

That would make a big difference if you used them a lot.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,042 Posts
Where does it say this the only info I could find says charging and every other EVEZY car uses pod point.
It says it on the website too now.

Also, just to clarify, it's Polar Plus rather than Pod Point.

Finally, I wonder if there's a chance the Teslas have free Supercharging, but don't get the free Polar Plus charging...? It doesn't seem clear that both are provided for free...? (I think they probably both are, but I haven't seen anything saying it explicitly).

upload_2019-7-3_6-40-4.png

·
Registered
755 Posts
It says it on the website too now.

Also, just to clarify, it's Polar Plus rather than Pod Point.

Finally, I wonder if there's a chance the Teslas have free Supercharging, but don't get the free Polar Plus charging...? It doesn't seem clear that both are provided for free...? (I think they probably both are, but I haven't seen anything saying it explicitly).

View attachment 120220
I'd put that phone on charge or you may get locked out of the car :eek:

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,042 Posts
I'd put that phone on charge or you may get locked out of the car :eek:
Since having an EV, I'm no longer concerned by 12% ! Nowadays I don't worry until it gets to <3% !

·
Registered
34 Posts

"

I have not received this email yet. Hopefully I am on the same time period as you, as in end of July/beginning of August.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just wish they were a bit more forthcoming on positions in the queue relative to delivery dates then you can kind of make a realistic assuption on delivery, its not like we are all twiddling our thumbs as I've got to plan ahead , buy or lease an ICE car that I can take out of the country when needed and the vague notion that it might now be August is becoming a headache for me and the Tesla is fast becoming a poor choice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For anyone in Northern Ireland thinking of signing up for Evezys service, their team have just informed me that they are mainland UK only unfortunately, gutted.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I've been looking at the Evezy website and I'm confused.

From this site it sounds like they take the first four months immediately you reserve the vehicle and you lose the first month if you cancel but they don't actually give any guarantee of how long you might have to wait so in effect I could be giving them an indefinite £3k+ loan. Is that correct?

What happens if I put myself on a waiting list for a Model 3 and they decide they want to give it to me in August when I'm out of the country on holiday? How much flexibility do you get to postpone picking up a vehicle.

What does "The Driver will allow up to a 15 minutes pre-rental hold period before picking up the vehicle." in the T&Cs mean?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I've been looking at the Evezy website and I'm confused.

From this site it sounds like they take the first four months immediately you reserve the vehicle and you lose the first month if you cancel but they don't actually give any guarantee of how long you might have to wait so in effect I could be giving them an indefinite £3k+ loan. Is that correct?

What happens if I put myself on a waiting list for a Model 3 and they decide they want to give it to me in August when I'm out of the country on holiday? How much flexibility do you get to postpone picking up a vehicle.

What does "The Driver will allow up to a 15 minutes pre-rental hold period before picking up the vehicle." in the T&Cs mean?
Website says estimated wait time is 18 weeks.

Suggest you call Evezy and get them to explain the current status.
Also join their own forum as they respond directly to questions asked on there.
Especially the T&C’s
Currently the Tesla cars are on a roughly 5 month waitlist, but that may shorten as the year progresses. There are several boatloads of Tesla cars either heading for Europe or have just dropped thousands of cars off. Those of us that have been waiting since last year Sept/Oct, will get cars in March and then probably each month going forward more subscribers will get cars. Once you have joined, make sure you call them and get on the waitlist for one or more cars that you are interested in. After that you should receive a monthly email update giving your waitlist position. If not call them and suggest you do this every month to ensure you know the Latest status.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Website says estimated wait time is 18 weeks.

Suggest you call Evezy and get them to explain the current status.
Also join their own forum as they respond directly to questions asked on there.
Especially the T&C’s
Currently the Tesla cars are on a roughly 5 month waitlist, but that may shorten as the year progresses. There are several boatloads of Tesla cars either heading for Europe or have just dropped thousands of cars off. Those of us that have been waiting since last year Sept/Oct, will get cars in March and then probably each month going forward more subscribers will get cars. Once you have joined, make sure you call them and get on the waitlist for one or more cars that you are interested in. After that you should receive a monthly email update giving your waitlist position. If not call them and suggest you do this every month to ensure you know the Latest status.
Thanks.

Yes, if I go ahead I'll join their website, but as you have to pay the registration fee to post on their community I thought I'd ask here first!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thanks.

Yes, if I go ahead I'll join their website, but as you have to pay the registration fee to post on their community I thought I'd ask here first!
Oh Ok, didn’t realise you had to pay the Registration fee to access the Evezy forum, thought it was open to all.
in which case just call Evezy first, costs less, and make sure you ask everything you need to know before registration.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thanks.

Just checked the forum login and you do not need to pay the full registration to get access to the forum as below...

To get started, log in with your Evezy account. Don’t have one? Head over to evezy.co.uk and sign up. To participate in our forum, you just need to create your free account by introducing an email and password - no need to complete the full registration.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts