Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 5 AWD
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen that there is a new Fast charger in Marine Cliffs Car Park Rottingdean. It is by EVLink and has an RFID symbol on it but absolutely no info about how to use it or how to get a card. Anyone have any info about them? I have looked on their web site but nothing seen there.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 5 AWD
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just seen that there is a new Fast charger in Marine Cliffs Car Park Rottingdean. It is by EVLink and has an RFID symbol on it but absolutely no info about how to use it or how to get a card. Anyone have any info about them? I have looked on their web site but nothing seen there.

·
Read Only
2,123 Posts
Electric Blue have been responsible for a few unmarked EVLink charging units recently. Until they are set up fully (which seems to take an age at the moment) they don't show on the Electric Blue app, but an Electric Blue RFID Card works on them. In fact, some people have said that at other locations they were working on free vend with ANY card you tap on it.

I can't say for sure, but they would probably be where I point my finger first.

·
Registered
2020 Honda e Advance Platinum White Pearl on 17s
357 Posts
Google leads me to believe it may be covered by ChargePoint, an App is available, I have an RFID card for it, and the App shows that a NFC phone can be used too. Manage Cards in the App allows you to order a card. The charger doesn’t presently appear, presumably it’s fairly new.

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 5 AWD
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Maybe, but no info at all on the charger of how to use it! I do think it is quite new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts