Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Labrador fits in Ampera
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@EvMeerkat - Blogging about all things electric Car

anyone heard of this blogger? he types all his content in the style of Alexandr the meerkat from Comparethemarket.

It is exhausting reading because you have to mentally correct his pronunciation and grammar as you read but highly entertaining.

His review of the Ampera was interesting.

Simples!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Roy,

Thanks for dropping by!
Didn't expect to cause too much fuss with my spelling :p , but as far as things go, i review what and where i can, - with My two pennieth worth on all things EV.

Its all "how average joe" sees it, hence indeed hope it's entertaining stuff as partially-intended!
The good, the bad, and some down right awkward it's out there.

Follow @evmeerkat on twitter, Facebook or blog.
I run a Nissan Leaf and a Twizy btw

PS. will work out how to use spellcheck, one day...!

·
Labrador fits in Ampera
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW TWO EVs!!! you have to be in the minority. Is there anyone else out there with multi-EV households? I will follow your posts to the end of this green earth my friend.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
WOW TWO EVs!!! you have to be in the minority. Is there anyone else out there with multi-EV households? I will follow your posts to the end of this green earth my friend.
Zoe and a Dyson cordless (takes longer to charge than Zoe) :)

·
Registered
7,952 Posts
anyone heard of this blogger?
LOL!

He is Jaroslav Pantsjoha and is Chairman of EVDA-UK and one of the founding members.

To be honest I am surprised everyone on this forum does know him from the wonderful work that the EVDA-UK do for us EV drivers and the EV community. :ROFLMAO:

Just saying...

·
Labrador fits in Ampera
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Omg thank god I didn't make more fun of his grammar - I thought he was A Brit doing a homage to Alexander the distinguished meerkat, which I thought was quite amusing and showed considerable skill - a bit like les Dawson mis-playing the piano. No offence meant Jaroslav! You are a hero!

·
Conflicted Ecoworrier/Petrolhead
3,214 Posts
LOL!

He is Jaroslav Pantsjoha and is Chairman of EVDA-UK and one of the founding members.

To be honest I am surprised everyone on this forum does know him from the wonderful work that the EVDA-UK do for us EV drivers and the EV community. :ROFLMAO:

Just saying...
Are EVDA still active? I joined nearly a year ago and haven't heard anything since. Think I might have had a mail about elections and that's it. Had assumed they had drifted apart.

·
Registered
7,952 Posts
Are EVDA still active?
They never have been active...

... but they still exist. Not sure why though but don't get me going... I'm enjoying my evening :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts