Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing on gumtree I just noticed a 2020 50kWh e208 for 25k. This seems cheaper than a new style LEAF. I suppose people know more about Nissan.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,072 Posts
Ex demos with a 2-3k in the Allure trim go for just over £24k. And that’s from a main dealer. You can pick up a pre-registered one with delivery miles for not much more. So what you found isn’t exceptional. Not sure if I understood your point about Nissan.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just be careful when comparing trim levels to official brochures from Peugeot. Early e-208s were missing a lot of promised features (dual zone AC, ACC, park assist etc.).

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ex demos with a 2-3k in the Allure trim go for just over £24k. And that’s from a main dealer. You can pick up a pre-registered one with delivery miles for not much more. So what you found isn’t exceptional. Not sure if I understood your point about Nissan.
My point is that the Nissan is more money. I am not familiar with the Pug but clearly it does not suffer from Rapidgate.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,072 Posts
My point is that the Nissan is more money. I am not familiar with the Pug but clearly it does not suffer from Rapidgate.
64BEE2DB-3E86-490B-977F-1C4DEE04B249.png

These three Leafs are the same price as, or cheaper than the equivalent e-208. The latter doesn’t suffer Rapidgate as does the former, and at a low SoC can charge at 90+ kW.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts