Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dave @geekanoids
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

First of all, many thanks to all the members of this forum. I have spent a good few weeks here and garnered to much useful information.

After a lot of research, test drive and dealer visits, I am currently in negotiation for a BMW i3 94Ah REX. I have a great relationship with the dealer too and they were happy for me to record in the showroom.

So, now I am on the search for a home charging solution and joining a few charge point companies. It will be a long few months waiting for my i3 to be ready. Thankfully, we have Christmas as a distraction coming up too.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Dave

·
Registered
144 Posts
I echo the sentiments - mine is coming tomorrow in time
For christmas - 94ah rex protonic blue, suite interior, sunroof, pro satnav, auto cruise, parking, window tints, just didnt go for the HK n lights upgrade. Was extra £20 a month too far! Cant wait to see the fuel bill fall from about £250 a month to £50 a month and the company car tax from £300 a month to £80 a month!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Dave @geekanoids
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I echo the sentiments - mine is coming tomorrow in time
For christmas - 94ah rex protonic blue, suite interior, sunroof, pro satnav, auto cruise, parking, window tints, just didnt go for the HK n lights upgrade. Was extra £20 a month too far! Cant wait to see the fuel bill fall from about £250 a month to £50 a month and the company car tax from £300 a month to £80 a month!!!!

That is great news. Congrats. I loved the blue too, going for fluid black myself.

May I ask, are you self employed, or employed with company car?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Employed. Was either fluid black or the blue. Never had that kind of blue before - so new kind of car new color -not seen a protonic blue in person so a little nervous !

·
Dave @geekanoids
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Employed. Was either fluid black or the blue. Never had that kind of blue before - so new kind of car new color -not seen a protonic blue in person so a little nervous !

Be sure to share a photo or two when it arrives. I am so excited to see it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Will be on tomorrow assuming they dont mess up the delivery time. They were supposed to deliver last wednesday. Wanted to take day off but cudnt in the end. Got a long trip scheduled for Tuesday too - 250 mile round trio for work to cumbria. Hoping to charge up just off jn 40 about 80 miles from me. Fingers crossed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts