Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone considered getting extended warranty cover for their Model 3 ?

Obviously Model 3 cars in the UK are still under general warranty but wondered whether anyone has taken extended warranty with X or S

·
Registered
717 Posts

Obviously Model 3 cars in the UK are still under general warranty but wondered whether anyone has taken extended warranty with X or S
Questionable as to whether it's worth it, after 4 years how easy is it to prove a failure isn't down to wear and tear?

·
Registered
2022 VW ID.3 Tour Pro S & 2022 Skoda Superb iV L&K
87 Posts

If I own a from new I think a warranty is worth it. Bought a 5 year extended warranty for my Superb iV, £599 seemed good value.

·
Registered
2 Posts
£2.4k sounds an absolute bargain to me when I compare the offer and terms to some quality car EWs I have been offered at end of ownership/warranty, then there's the servicing + parts costs on top.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
£2.4k sounds an absolute bargain to me when I compare the offer and terms to some quality car EWs I have been offered at end of ownership/warranty, then there's the servicing + parts costs on top.
Worth looking at the small print on the EW for Tesla, there are quite a few exemptions which does make it seem expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts