Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received an email saying thry want to present the largest driver survey to MPs suspect this survey is only going out to patrons off thier website.
As a pro fossil fuel organisation I'd hate for them to present a survey that gives a disingenuous viewpoint.

Here's the link, please feel free to fill it in with your opinion.
:)

OK so looks like the link is unique and onetime.

Looks like signing up to thier website is needed to get the survey link.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 24 Tekna '64 reg
1,555 Posts
I used to get their survey and always filled pro-EV responses, because it's simply better vehicles in everyway (I can recharge at home). I haven't got anything recently.... may be they have worked out the outlier on their data. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
There's a link from the website if your feeling so inclined.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
In the interest of balance and fairness, I thought it was actually a fairly decently worded survey.
It actually gave many opportunities to ask for more stringent fuel taxation, EV subsidy, cycle promotion and even bring the petrol ban further forward.
I've used my legit email address, to do otherwise will actually fuel suggestions the responses are not genuine.

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
842 Posts
I suspect it has no intention of being a fair survey, and any responses which don't fit the agenda will be dismissed as 'a deliberate attempt to hijack our campaign' or some such nonsense. I'm guessing it's to harvest email addresses more than anything else.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Reactions: BornAgainEcoWarrior

·
Registered
2020 VW ID3 Life 58kWh
557 Posts
I've added my point of view, not that I'd trust them to actually forward it on to the government I'm sure they only want to count their own votes ;)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I expected to see a question like

Electric cars are...
a)interesting
b)what?
c)Evil
d)fireballs.
e)elons plan to have hunter killer car roaming the streets hunting down children.

Reactions: Electrickery
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.