Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9,330 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about your problems. regardless of who is at fault it is always hugely disappointing when this happens.

I haven't heard of these issues from anyone else but if anyone else has had anything similar hopefully they will say so.

From your description of the reversing camara issue I am not clear if it is the camera not working or the reversing light not coming on? The reason I ask is that I have noticed that the reversing camera at night relies on the reversing light to illuminate the area behind the car. If there was an issue with the lever regarding Park I had the thought that it might also have a problem in Reverse stopping the reversing light from coming on and making it look as if the camera wasn't working properly.

This is just a thought. You may have ruled this out already and I may be way off base but I thought I would mention it...

Please let us know what you are doing to get these issues resolved and how it is going. With such a new model of car and with this new technology I am certain we are all interested in every issue that comes up.

I hope these issues are resolved quickly.

· Registered
9,330 Posts
I don't have a leak but w do have a front passenger seat with a "cut" in the leather. They are replacing the base of the seat but like you it is not a standard part so it is coming from the USA. been waiting 5+ weeks now and still no sign of when it might arrive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.