Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Favourite Feature

3K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  gladini 
#1 ·
Morning everyone

My 2018 GTE advanced comes this morning really looking forward to it always wanted a golf what is everyone’s favourite feature think it will take me a week to go through them all lol

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Morning everyone

My 2018 GTE advanced comes this morning really looking forward to it always wanted a golf what is everyone’s favourite feature think it will take me a week to go through them all lol
GOT MY New car now only had a quick drive but love it already just a shame the 3 years free we connect ended yesterday is it worth renewing ?
as never got a chance to use it :(:(

Discussion starter · #9 ·
I find We Connect really useful, it tells you the state of charge, if the cars locked windows closed ect. And you can use it to put the heating in 10 minutes before you get into it [emoji106] Also set departure times ect , all from the comfort of your sofa.
Some say it's not very reliable but it's always been reliable for me. I guess it depends on the signal strength as it uses the mobile network.
Trying to re sign up as it has expire 2 days ago 2018 reg but even though I put in correct details it says there wrong any idea’s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.