Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
Vauxhall Vivaro Cargo 50kwh, Corsa Anniversary
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aston Vauxhall delivered it for free, which was nice - though it would have been better if it was covered, it's filthy!

Anniversary spec, which is an upgrade GS, because I was fed up of waiting for an Ultimate. I originally ordered an Elite way back in March.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
4,751 Posts
Are we talking about Aston in Melton Mowbray?

Gaz

· Registered
3,503 Posts
Aston Vauxhall delivered it for free, which was nice - though it would have been better if it was covered, it's filthy!

Anniversary spec, which is an upgrade GS, because I was fed up of waiting for an Ultimate. I originally ordered an Elite way back in March.

View attachment 171792
View attachment 171791
Very nice, love the colour.

· Registered
4,751 Posts
Yes, and they gave me a pie too, after all, what else is Melton Mowbray famous for?
There was an awful pong when I was there a few years ago.
The sales chap said the pie factory is very closeby and once in a while they have to put up with the smell.
I'd check the sell by date !

LOL

Gaz

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's actually red I think, looks orange under streetlights. I'll find out for sure tomorrow!
Yep, it's red! And I have to say I like the black stuff which is usually silver - the badge, wheels, window surrounds etc. Looks better than the Ultimate I think.
Car Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Love these compact EVs. Wife has a Zoe and I prefer driving it to my A4 :LOL:

Enjoy it !
There are only a handful of compact EVs at present, half of them built on the same Stellantis eCMP platform. Too many giant SUVs, but more small ones are coming - the Renault 5 and 4, VW ID2 for a start, and hopefully some cheap Chinese EVs.

· Registered
19 Posts
Congratulations! I wish that this Anniversary Edition colour was available in continental Europe, too. 😊

When was this car built? I have a Corsa on order, and I would like to know whether I receive a C O R S A or a CORSA. Perhaps, MY2023 car is better in all aspects since it has bigger lettering on the back.

· Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congratulations! I wish that this Anniversary Edition colour was available in continental Europe, too. 😊

When was this car built? I have a Corsa on order, and I would like to know whether I receive a C O R S A or a CORSA. Perhaps, MY2023 car is better in all aspects since it has bigger lettering on the back.
I'm not certain when it was built, probably late last year, it's number 290 of 1000 (it's a special edition celebrating 40 years of the Corsa, and comes with socks that match the seat fabric!). It's on a slightly newer version of the E-CMP platform, with a revised heatpump and final drive, pushing the claimed range up to 222 miles. All current Corsas have the same platform.

The new Jeep Avenger is the first Stellantis vehicle on the E-CMP2 platform, which will undoubtedly come to all the other Stellantis EVs. It has a 10% larger battery for a claimed 250 miles. A facelifted Corsa with the funky visor (like the Mokka and new Astra) is imminent.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts