·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First set:

second set:

3rd set:

4th set

Im not getting the range I used to, sometimes the level goes down quickly. I have no idea how to interpret these results, can any of experts take a look please?
Many thanks!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think you're showing your VIN. There is a box to tick that allows you to obscure it. I forgot the first time. I was told that it's best not to show it.
As to the battery, I have no idea but doesn't look too bad, give it some good use, get a few rapid charges and allow it to simmer on full charge a few times to balance shit up. Is what I've heard others say.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
925 Posts
Absolutely perfect balance, even at 50mV it’s nice looking!

Maybe just a pack that spent lots of time at 100% by a meaning well owner that thought they were doing the right thing.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Absolutely perfect balance, even at 50mV it’s nice looking!

Maybe just a pack that spent lots of time at 100% by a meaning well owner that thought they were doing the right thing.
Yeah I noted that there are zillions of L1&2 charges and just 6 rapids so you're probably right about the well meaning previous owner Johnno!

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
925 Posts
Mine was a similar story, retired couple that went to Sainsbury’s once a week !

Probably plugged it in at Sainsbury’s too! Before driving 10 miles home and leaving it on charge again!

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
925 Posts
Does it stay at a high state of charge? Or do you wait till say 20% before you charge again?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah, sometimes it goes down to 40% and then charge, sometimes it goes to 90% and we charge. It's how we roll, baby!

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
925 Posts
To be fair your SOH is maybe what’s to be expected after 32k (how old is the car?), but your Hx suggests some resistance in the battery.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
925 Posts
You could try what Scorzy baby suggested, a few rapids, run it down to vlbw, and a full charge might shake up the chemistry a bit, but it tends to be temporary.

How come so many L2 charges? Do you use the timer?

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Nothing wrong with that battery. 👍
If you have range issues look at the normal issues such as wheel alignment, dragging brakes etc.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts