Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed the 1000 mile mark a couple of weeks ago. The car is predominantly used by my wife but I tend to park mine up at the weekend and use it for all the chores and ferrying the kids around. In fact, if it wasn't for towing a large twin axle caravan I would definitely be thinking i3 or Mitsi PHEV for my next car.

We are really enjoying it although now the winter is here Mrs andymc can't really get the cabin warm enough for her liking. Any how this is the trip reading based on the first 1000.... It's only me thats tried to alter my driving style to suit. How does this compare with your overall driving results?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Passed the 1000 mile mark a couple of weeks ago. The car is predominantly used by my wife but I tend to park mine up at the weekend and use it for all the chores and ferrying the kids around.

We are really enjoying it although now the winter is here Mrs andymc can't really get the cabin warm enough for her liking. Any how this is the trip reading based on the first 1000.... It's only me thats tried to alter my driving style to suit. How does this compare with your overall driving results?
Looks pretty decent to me - 80 miles range in this weather is not bad at all. I can just about squeeze 4mpkWh from mine if I drive carefully on our hilly terrain.
Have you and your wife found the comfort timer yet? When plugged in the car can be set to get the car to temperature before your set off in the (cold) mornings. It takes about 15 mins and gets the car much cosier than the 5 min effort that you get from the key card or the app.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tim - Pic was taken on the 19/11 so probably a bit milder then than it is now. Re the comfort time, do you set that from the car to get the best results not the "I would like my car to be ready for" from the mobile APP? If so, we have not tried it. To us, its seems the opposite to an ICE in that at first it seems to get comfortably warm then after a while it seems to blow cool air from the upper dash no matter what temperature is set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts