Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home for work today and while speaking on the phone/handsfree, got cut off and then the central screen states
"Profile 1". And then everything on screen -central and binnacle changes to the FRENCH language. Have lost all my radio stations, sat nav destinations and phone book. Even trying to use the Voice Recognition, the lady now spoke in French! Car still drove normally thankfully.
When I got home, managed to play around with the system and change the language back to English.(Settings Menu) Had never used the User Profiles before,(1,2 and 3) which were empty but apparently French by default.

Also when I got in to the car this morning, the drivers display told me my next service is due in about 1,500 miles. We have only covered 3000 miles to and from work from December 3rd 2020. On the app, it said something similar but checking again now this evening, under the "'Maintenance Schedule" page it now states correctly that next service due in just under another 5000 miles so 8000 miles or so which is what it should be.
But also noticed it says a 1 year or 9,942 mile service due and 2 years or 19,884 mile service due.

When we bought the car we have it in writing that there was an Inspection service at 8000 miles and then routine servicing every 2 years or 16,000 miles, whatever is sooner.

Hope it is not an app glitch as updated the graphics recently with new Peugeot brand badge.

Anyone notice the service schedule change on their apps?

Also, as stated in the other thread, I could not update the sat nav to latest software and downloading glitch..

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Ours has switched to French once too. I believe it's to do with the driver profiles, we've now set the language in each profile to English, even the unused profiles, to see if that prevents it. Although it could have been a one-off glitch.
thats a good shout 👍

JJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts