Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. FINALLY picked up my ex-demo eNiro! Loving it so far (1 week, about 50miles). I was reading the maunal and noticed a rather significant typo in point 10 on p53 of the green EV bit at the front, How to Start the Vehicle. Before I mention t to Kia, have they corrected it in the new model manual?
Looking forward to lots more quiet, happy miles馃榿

Attachments

Registered
Oh my god - because of that typo I've been doing it wrong all this time.

And thats why I've only been able to start the car once per day, just after breakfast.

Registered
Hi. FINALLY picked up my ex-demo eNiro! Loving it so far (1 week, about 50miles). I was reading the maunal and noticed a rather significant typo in point 10 on p53 of the green EV bit at the front, How to Start the Vehicle. Before I mention t to Kia, have they corrected it in the new model manual?
Looking forward to lots more quiet, happy miles馃榿
Updated but was funny.

Registered
The entire manual is badly written and edited, so not surprising (but it was amusing!)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Registered
I have to say the writing of the English manual is wordy, repetitive, long winded and just plain crap. It doesn鈥檛 make for easy reading at all.
Peter

Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
Looking forward to lots more quiet, happy miles
Corrected now. Have you got to the exhaust issues yet?

Be careful of them fumes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts